New S3 pre facelift discount?

oat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what kind of discount could I expect to negotiate on a showroom pre facelift S3?? As obviously this is now an out of date model I am thinking a decent discount? The current sticker price is £34,745 so a pretty well optioned car with the following:

flat bottom wheel
parking sensors
exclusive titanium alloys
bose
auto dimming folding door mirrors and light sensor
tyre pressure warning
GSM phone prep
tinted windows
Adaptive lights
black styling pack
cruise
dvd sat nav with mp3 player
front centre arm rest
non smoking pack
ipod connection
bucket seats

All opinions greatly received

Many thanks

Buy the new one and leave the sat nav out then retro fit it aferwards. Save yourself about 4-5 grand on the price you have posted above.

Try on the Audi configurator on audi.co.uk and then you should get about 2 grand discount off from the dealer.

Thanks for all the replies. I've been thinking if 10% is achievable on a brand spanking new facelift then surely more than 10% should be possible for a "been sat in a played around by loads of people old shape"? Or am I missing something here? Also does anyone know whether Audi entertain removing options from a built car?

Many thanks:thumbsup:

i dont think so; there are still people who will pay the ticket price to be honest and then take lower discount on the pre facelift.
In my opinion, the car you mention is too highly specced with things that you dont need. A 28K factory order will get you most if not all the must haves (after discount of course).
7-10% seems acheivable these days; more than that I have never heard of