New S4 avant.

ianv5

Reaction score
Anybody know if you can still order a B8.5 S4 Avant. If so are there any discounts to be had?

Fraid not. Orders stopped around May/June last year. There might just be an unregistered car sitting in a dealer network somewhere, but no idea on deals. The last of the line had discounts of 15-20% to give you an idea though.

Fraid not. Orders stopped around May/June last year. There might just be an unregistered car sitting in a dealer network somewhere, but no idea on deals. The last of the line had discounts of 15-20% to give you an idea though.
******! Thanks for the info, might go to my local dealer tomorrow. What about S5 5 door?

******! Thanks for the info, might go to my local dealer tomorrow. What about S5 5 door?

Yup, s5's still available I think and should be some good discounts to be had. Looks like there might be some good lease deals on them at the moment too, so worth running the numbers to see what makes most financial sense.

Cheers will speak to my dealer tomorrow

Check out orangewheels, carwow and drivethedeal to get an idea on the sort of discounts available. :)

About 18% discounts on the S5's buddy

Reactions: ianv5