New shoes

bigrich690

Reaction score
So to start things off I had a puncture over the weekend on my NS rear tyre, was the best tyre on the car too I may add, too close the the wall to repair too so that's a scrapper! So the spare wheel came out and went on :(

Guess what! The front OS has gone too this after noon, so I said sod it! This gives me an excuse to get these bad boys sorted!!!!

image_zps8608d880.jpg

As you may have seen on various A4s on here they are 3SDMs, just had the back tyres but on earlier and getting the fronts done tomorrow, these rears are 9.5" wide with 225/40 tyres on and boy do they look stretched in the flesh, just got the odd picture I took earlier.......

image_zps8f5dc901.jpg

image_zps01b26909.jpg

Hope you like em, I know I do and can't wait to get the fronts on too, she's gonna look sweet for the Custom Modified Car Show on sunday

Reactions: DieselJake, TOM.S, Macdoon and 3 others
I love these wheels, but they look too small to pull off that amount of drop IMO

Looks lovely rich :) Get the front down a bit more and will looks miles better!
Post some more photos of your car up! I've not seen it for a while! Hope your well

Oh :(

Well getting the fronts on tonight so will see what she looks like then

It's just my opnion...

I just think the radius of the arch should closely share the same centre of the wheel, if that makes sense?

Love the wheels though, keep looking at these myself.

18's or 19's? Looks nice 'n' low :happy:

Edit: Guessing 18's if it's 40/225? Look too big for 18's though.

Liking the grille too, OT but did you make it yourself or have any links, never seen an s-line one without a plate holder and RS4 costs crazy cash.

RS6 grill pal, more money and alot of work to make and fit but it's clearly possible :) if you've got the balls to do it!!!

Richardesty was the first person I know to have done it and he pointed me in the right direction, after I did it I then saw it done on an A3 at AITP 2 years ago, and again this year at Elsecar on a black A4 with purple trim on air!!!!!

I think an RS5 grill would also work, but would be more flush and flat to the body whilst the RS6 bulges out and is in gloss black as standard.

Reactions: DieselJake