Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Reactions: AUDI_ADDICT, Janice_3S3, 45bvtc and 7 others
I believe I was the first on here to use Imran via Jon from Forensic Detailing .... Seagulls thereafter have followed the Trawler .... Lol

Reactions: MuPPeT_ON_TouR, Sandra, Jimbob76 and 1 other person
Seagulls thereafter have followed the Trawler .... Lol

PMSL @jassyo06 . Believe Imran should give you special discount for that as I definitely started using him on your recommendation.

Once again, welcome aboard Imran @in2detailing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Sandra and Jimbob76
Afternoon everyone. Just like to welcome our new site sponsor @in2detailing. For all your detailing needs the link below will take you to their website.

https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/
@Sandra - Nice one. They should go down well on here
Welcome Imran @in2detailing :thumbs up:
I believe I was the first on here to use Imran via Jon from Forensic Detailing .... Seagulls thereafter have followed the Trawler .... Lol
yawning.gif
laughing.gif

Reactions: Jimbob76, Sandra and V6_Man
Subscribed to their newsletter :salute:

Reactions: Sandra and Jimbob76
Thank you for the welcome.
Looking forward to working with the forum and its users.

I am just setting up a forum discount code which will be live shortly.

Maybe get a cheeky group buy going aswell.

Imran

Reactions: S32B, Mennell, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Welcome Imran @in2detailing ! Hope you don't mind but I gave @Sandra your contact details following our correspondence this week (I'm the Flex group buy enquiry guy :thumbs up:).

Have used you a few times in the past and always found your prices, stock choices, customer service and quick delivery to be A1, so very pleased to see you join the community.

@Everyone - can highly recommend in2detailing's edgeless high GSM microfibres - great quality and even better value if you buy x5:
https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/prod...ibre-edgeless-korean-car-detailing-cloth.html

Korean orange 1

Also predicting that this could be a new fave product (will be buying as soon as Imran posts the new forum discount code :whistle2:) Good little review from Imran in the link below:
https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/bouncer-s-done-and-dusted-si-edition-500ml.html
DD si

Reactions: Janice_3S3, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person
Oh, and @Sandra you need to change your avatar description from 'Administrator' to 'Administrator - The Epitome of Efficiency' - I only PM'd you about this last night!!!

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra

I am one of the seagulls after seeing Jassy's post on in2detailing ( best set of threads I read for ages so thanks and Jon on the Forensic Detailing channel is a star too ) - I also recommend Imran - like others can't fault his products/ customer service / pricing . He also has a FB Page to join if you search
in2detailing.
He took the time to write a nice long e-mail explaining the DA Pro plus + products - so my wife now blames him for my new hobby !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob76, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Welcome Imran. Been using in2detailing for a while now, long before I joined thisa site lol

Reactions: Jimbob76, Bristle Hound and Sandra
DISCOUNT CODE ASNET IS LIVE

Reactions: Superdoug, No more, Audi Bairn and 6 others
Flex car blower ?

Spoke to Flex, literally is no money in these, and I mean literally.
I think a few people have seen them advertised at £99 which is just the Shell only - No Battery and No Charger
So in effect and fancy ornament piece

The SET which includes the batteries and charger is retail price £219.
From the price list I got, there is literally no room for movement in there unfortunately however if we get enough numbers, maybe 5, I can speak them and see if they can budge a bit.

Imran

Reactions: Jimbob76, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Spoke to Flex, literally is no money in these, and I mean literally.
I think a few people have seen them advertised at £99 which is just the Shell only - No Battery and No Charger
So in effect and fancy ornament piece

The SET which includes the batteries and charger is retail price £219.
From the price list I got, there is literally no room for movement in there unfortunately however if we get enough numbers, maybe 5, I can speak them and see if they can budge a bit.

Imran
I"ll have one for the rrp lmran if we don't get enough peeps

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob76, NevMan and Toonsoldier91
Also potentially 'in' on the Flex Blower group buy (price dependent- I will be buying one). PM'd you Imran @in2detailing with some competitor pricing info which you might be able to use to negotiate with Flex! Reckon we can get to x5 if the price is right :thumbs up:

So far:
Me
@jassyo06
@Toonsoldier91
@Tashfeen ?
One more?....

Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
Mr Hound of the Bristle (@Bristle Hound), they even stock BSD (and are a UK based company to support - no Eurocarparts required :)):
https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/sona...750ml-spray-trigger-bottle-quick-protect.html
@Jimbob76 - Cheers. But all stocked up at the mo :thumbs up:
@jassyo06 might be interested though ...
laughing.gif

Looking to try the Si02 infused Done & Dusted mind ;):D

PS BSD is £7.24 delivered with WEEKEND37 code at Eurocarparts at the mo :whistle2:
https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/...or-cleaning/car-detailer/?549992160&0&cc5_761

Reactions: NevMan
Reactions: V6_Man and Jimbob76
BUT, I note the price for in2Detailing Ceramic Crystal Wax 200g is £19.96

In2detailing today

While the same on eBay is:

In2detailing

£3.01 less, just sayin' :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man and NevMan
BUT, I note the price for in2Detailing Ceramic Crystal Wax 200g is £19.96

View attachment 177283

While the same on eBay is:

View attachment 177285

£3.01 less, just sayin' :blink:

With the other one you dont get a cloth and applicator.
But of course both come from us effectively and if you dont need the cloth or applicator then the county one is a good option.

Imran

Reactions: V6_Man, Neil Woodburn, Bristle Hound and 2 others
DISCOUNT CODE ASNET IS LIVE

Cheers Imran @in2detailing - just been on your site to order some Bouncers D&D Si Edition, and entered the discount code ASNET, which was accepted but didn't seem to do anything?

Can you let us know what the discount code will give us, and whether I'm just being a muppet (not inconceivable). :blink:

Reactions: Sandra, Bristle Hound and NevMan
Cheers Imran @in2detailing - just been on your site to order some Bouncers D&D Si Edition, and entered the discount code ASNET, which was accepted but didn't seem to do anything?

Can you let us know what the discount code will give us, and whether I'm just being a muppet (not inconceivable). :blink:

Just tried it, working from my end.
Should give 10% off.

Imran

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
PS BSD is £7.24 delivered with WEEKEND37 code at Eurocarparts at the mo :whistle2:
Ohhh reminds me, had a sort out and found half a bottle of BSD & half a bottle of Meguiars Gold Class QD ;) So I did a 50/50 mix and it turned green lol, not had chance to try it out yet though.

Reactions: S32B and NevMan
Reactions: NevMan
Any idea who they use as the courier mate? Paid or the free for over £50.

I hate waiting in all day/s not knowing when they will turn up, I normally use our former forum sponsor who used DPD/1 hour time slots.

Thanks.
@S32B -Sorry. No idea who their courier is

Reactions: S32B

I hate waiting in all day/s not knowing when they will turn up, I normally use our former forum sponsor who used DPD/1 hour time slots.

Thanks.

My order was despatched via DPD. 100% positive feedback for in2D. Packing fantastic, communication also fantastic, delivery updates spot on too. I went with free delivery to me in NI. Very very fast.

APR Stage 2+

Reactions: S32B, Sandra and NevMan

Thanks.

We use various couriers.
Royal Mail, DPD, UPS and Parcelforce.
If you prefer a specific one, you can add it to the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.

Imran

Reactions: Jimbob76, S32B, Bristle Hound and 3 others
We use various couriers.
Royal Mail, DPD, UPS and Parcelforce.
If you prefer a specific one, you can add it to the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.

Imran
That's great to know Imran, DPD all the time for me, I've even paid more for an item from a different company just because they used DPD, their 1 hour time slot is great.

I had a CCTV clip of a royal mail driver that was delivering to me, he pulled up in the van, got out, walked down my drive, rang the bell and instantly got the card out of his pocket that says "we missed you", popped the card through the door and walked back to his van and drove off....17 seconds from start to finish!!! By the time we got to the door he was gone! :blink:

Last edited:
Nice to see In2detailing as a sure sponsor , used them quite a few times . Always good service and their Crystal Ceramic Wax is really good stuff !

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

One negative about in2detailing is your reward points expire after ex amount of time, so one cannot really build them up like on other sites just something l would like to point out pardon the pun lol

Reactions: NevMan and Scotty75
One negative about in2detailing is your reward points expire after ex amount of time, so one cannot really build them up like on other sites just something l would like to point out pardon the pun lol
I've noticed that too mate , they definitely expire too quickly. Unless you're a pro detailer the points seem pointless lol

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan