New song brought tears

RobMorris

Reaction score
Have you ever heard a new song that has blown you away that has brought a tear to your eye!?

Last night - Radio 1 with Zane Lowe.

Dizzy Rascal rapped over a DJ Muggs (Cypress Hill) track called 'Snap your head back'

Basically our Dubstep sound has reached the US so with an old skool Hip Hop DJ who loves Bass music taking Dubstep and then Dizzy over the top..... Well I thought it was awsome..

DJ Muggs album 'Bass for your face' comes out next Feb which im rather looking forward to. Gots to get my ICE sorted in the car ready for this album!

Thought id share that ha ha

if you like that kind of stuff then you'd like skrillex, doctor p, flux pavilion, koan sound, skream, benga, cookie monsta, trolley snatcha etc then right? got to admit ages ago when i first heard the doctor p & flux pavilion remix of dj fresh - louder that blew me away.

JtotheD - ive never heard of any of those guys you just wrote! Im just a Radio 1 listener really but perhaps I should seek out some of what you mention!

WOW...i feel old!!!

I dont know any of the names mentioned above apart from Dizzee and Cypress Hill (these are more my era) Insane in the Brain, Dr Greenthumb, Black Sunday...along with House of Pain, Funkdoobiest - oh yea thats what im talking about!!!

When was the song on the show dude? We can listen again then and hear it. I can't be bothered listening to the whole Zane Lowe show though :)

I do know! I do! I cry whenever I hear a song by Cliff Richard. Honest.