New to B8 A4 advice needed

Moy24

Reaction score
Hi I'm going to view a 58plate a4 2.0t petrol fwd s line model. I'm thinking of buying this after insole my mk5 gti couple of months ago. My question is does the car have the pcv problem like the mk5 gti and anyone got a pcv delete done.

I went from a mk5 gti to a4 2.0tsi quattro. I had no PCV issue unlike the golf and a4 had done 98k before oil consumption fix paid in full by Audi. Check it has been done if not personally I would walk away if not, especially if it is out of warranty and has not been serviced by Audi. If you find one that's been sorted get a Revo stage 1 map and it will put a bigger smile on your face than the gti! Mine did :-D

Reactions: Liber_A4_te and Moy24
ThAnk for both reply, audi has done full strip down of the engine and replaced piston and conrods etc full receipt it was done 2015 only done 15k miles since. I will be remapping it in the future what gains did you receive.

No rolling road figure but around the 250BHP mark according to Revo. Def felt quick!

No rolling road figure but around the 250BHP mark according to Revo. Def felt quick!

My car I'm viewing is the 2.0t front wheel drive with 208bhp standard if I'm right

One other thing front drivers door only opens with key and from the inside is that a quick fix