New to S3 world

Coupe

Reaction score
Hi, I've just took delivery of a 2008 S3 this evening and can't wait to see what it can do! Hoping to get a rns-e fitted very soon!

Looking forward to speaking with all you guys regarding mods and tuning in the future.

Regards

Chris

Pics or it didn't happen! :p

Welcome mate, these guys and girls will help you spend your money!

Plus one above! Pics or it didnt happen lol

Welcome to the club like everyone said you will see so many ideas and your wallet is going to get raped basically haha check out a few people's threads for som ideas.

RNSE
Remap
Resonated Milltek
Wheels (CHs, CKs, OEM Rotors, Bimotos..)
Decent suspension set up.

Good luck:icon_thumright:

welcome along, as a recent owner myself i can say youll enjoy the car, get some pics up for us all to see!

Welcome to the s3 world... Enjoy and start saving. It's going to be an expensive journey. But great fun too

Welcome to the forum Chris.

If you need any technology installed, give me a shout as I do allot of oem installs for members :)

Hi, I've just took delivery of a 2008 S3 this evening and can't wait to see what it can do! Hoping to get a rns-e fitted very soon!Looking forward to speaking with all you guys regarding mods and tuning in the future. RegardsChris
Welcome to ASN....we can certainly help you to mod the car and drain your wallet.

Welcome mate.

As said, get some pics up and we can start spending your money :w00t:

So what do you have planned. We are all fantastic at bleeding your wallet dry. Oh the joys of s3 ownership. ****** great fun though

Welcome . I am just new as well hope you enjoy the site as much as I am