New to the Audi world, what mods to do to the A3!!

Davelh

Reaction score
Hi guys, only bought the a3 still January, it's the Sline 2.0 tdi 140 2006 in sliver with most of the high specs, full leather heated seats, sat nav plus, MFSW,Bluetooth Yano the usual stuff I am after any ideas on what to do to her, already fitted my coilovers few weeks ago what a pain I am a complete amateur at stuff like this but really enjoyed doing it just need to drop them more when weathers better,fitted Brembo drilled/groove discs and pads due to them been abit worn.

And probs be de badging the rings off the rear also when weathers good,Hopefully a remap and a custom straight though exhaust should hopefully be on the cards when money comes in.

Anything else I could do? Any help?

Cruise control if you dont already have Dave. :) x

Cheapest mod is audi-sport.net sticker at £2.50 lol.

Have thought about it, there's away to do it if I have the MFSW but don't really do motorway? Is it still worth getting?

Have thought about it, there's away to do it if I have the MFSW but don't really do motorway? Is it still worth getting?

Its good for those 30 mph zones. We have site sponsors who retrofit if you want it, or there is a guide in the faqs section at top of this section. Worth a read through there for other mod ideas . Cheapest mod is club sticker at £2.50. Lol. :) x

I'll have a look into the cruise control then, and I arent a big fan of stickers, think it makes the car look ...chavy but that's my opinion everyone to there own :)

Since you have the same headlights as I do, it is plug and play to fit dipped beam xenons. Mine were 75 Euros with labour, took the guy an hour to fit them.

Oops just sold my factory DRL Bi xenon headlights for this pre-facelift shape a few days ago, that would be the only thing I could recommend to the exterior as well as parking sensors.

For the interior, Sat Nav? Arm-rest, M/F, cruise control

If you want to go down the route of facelifting it, then:

facelift DRL Headlights, front panel, facelift wings, bonnet, Front bumper, rear bumper, rear lights, facelift mirrors?

Awww bump already got sat nav plus, armrest,M/F but no cruise control, and the outside don't want to spend too much in convertions

Anything else I could do? Any help?

First thing is to consult your local banker then just pray you don't come in here anymore! This site is an addiction but I guess it's better than hookers and blow:audibash:

Reactions: neiller
Since you have the same headlights as I do, it is plug and play to fit dipped beam xenons. Mine were 75 Euros with labour, took the guy an hour to fit them.

Not for RHD'vers though at that price?

First thing is to consult your local banker then just pray you don't come in here anymore! This site is an addiction but I guess it's better than hookers and blow:audibash:
Local banker is skint haha, don't want to spend to much got my you in the garage so it's a normal daily drive :)