New to the forum , lots of questions and queries !!

swalder

Reaction score
Evening ladies and gentlemen picked up a 2007 A4 Avant 2.0 tdi se.

Style options ? I am looking to stay as OEM as i can . No monster wheel arches etc.

In the old car i was able to connect the phone via an aux jack i see there are a few kits but what does everyone recommend. I have this radio

Audi a4 concert

I also have a nokia bluetooth but i cant seem to get it to connect properly to my HTC one . I can find the nokia CK 7W but it causes the HTC one to crash anyone had problems with the android os and the nokia bluetooth?

I have been doing a lot of reading etc . Sunglasses holder is it the beetle one that fits the a4? Also arm rests how much should i expect to pay for one etc?

Anyone recommend any other tips things to get much appreciated . Its great to be back after two years had to sell my old A3 for foundations for the house!

Here is a pic of the car , not too clean etc. but that is what the weekend is for.

IMAG1510

Welcome to the site.

The CK is a fairly old unit, uses BT 1.1 with handsfree profile v1 iirc, it maybe compatibility issue with latest BT versions, as, as much as they all say backwards compatible, its not completely true.

Check for any FW updates to the One, if nothing, then remove all pairs on the One, delete any existing ones not used anymore, disable BT, shut down the handset, restart, enable BT, search & pair CK again & see what happens, but they're known for echo issues.

If it doesn't play ball, then we supply/fit the latest audi genuine BT system if interested which we can integrate with the cars systems :)

What would you recommend bluetooth wise? only problem is I am in NI so may have to fit it myself. Also found today when stuck in traffic there is a small shelf just below the steering wheel and there is a small lead with a male power plug on it. Does anyone know what it is , its baffling me !!

Also any recommendations about the aux in solution ?

Cheers for the welcome guys.

Ah yes that may prove tricky lol.

Pics of the cable below the wheel.

Well you'd need a quadlock auxin cable, coding to suit.

I could sort out the bt kit, auxin lead & vcds if interested, I don't normally supply only for some parts, but if you want vcds I'm happy to go that bit further to help out.