New TT RS Available 22nd August 2016 To Order - £51800 OTR

F

Foxtrot_Oscar

TT RS coupe OTR price will be £51800 - the roadster is £53550 OTR. Will be open for ordering on the 22nd August and first cars will land with customers in November 2016. Standard Specification is high with MMI Navigation Plus, Deluxe AC controls in dials, Audi connect for 3yrs, 19" alloys, RS brakes, RS suspension, Steering wheel with start button and drive select and so on. Still ****** expensive! Might wait a bit longer and see where the RS3 Saloon fits in this as it is rumoured to be shown at Paris or LA car shows (plus gives time for TT discounts etc.).

TTRS

Reactions: Audi Bairn, mister.c. and Sandra
Hey @Foxtrot_Oscar,

where do you get this information?
Audi_de on Instagram says (post from August 15th), configurable from early September.
Same told me my Audi salesman.

Greetings from Germany
Chris

Now I don`t know if it`s just the angle, or what, (probably is) but in this particular pic, that RS looks so ordinary.

I`m also well-aware though, that it can look totally the opposite when shown on a better pic, and from a better angle...

Reactions: Jassyo06
It may be down to the colour.have seen pics in dif colours and it looks totally different. I like the new model,maybe too much. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Scottyg
Its ok, but that is not a colour I would ever have on any car. Its just not me, lol.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
LOL, now just to counter what I said only 5 posts above, in THAT pic (and colour) it looks the business ! :rock:

Don't recognise these 2 :think:

Hybrid's per chance ? lol

567906.jpg

2017attrsvs2016bm2%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Just been told on the Audi UK site live chat, after seeing comments elsewhere, that order date and configurator entry have fallen back to 23rd Sept. It's not like Audi to take months to launch a car :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
20" alloys are a must on this car, as is the Matt Aluminium styling package/Black styling package whichever you fancy to go with your paint colour choice there's £2500 away already including your metallic paint it's a £55k car,it's still got be worth that...lol add the bang&olufsen and folding door mirrors perfect spec

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I'm waiting to see what the car looks like without the styling packs in alu and black and the standard alloys. I would only add B&O and folding mirrors if it looks OK like that as it is well spec'd as standard. Only worry is IF the RS sound button only works if you have some kind of dynamic pack, like the RS3 pack, as that would blow my budget.

Reactions: ComputerControlled
I'm waiting to see what the car looks like without the styling packs in alu and black and the standard alloys. I would only add B&O and folding mirrors if it looks OK like that as it is well spec'd as standard. Only worry is IF the RS sound button only works if you have some kind of dynamic pack, like the RS3 pack, as that would blow my budget.

Save for a few months then order.
An RS should have the dynamic / driving pack options.
Loving the look of that green one........

Unfortunately this car will be beyond me.
Promised myself that I'll pay off my mortgage before I get something special again.

TTRS options paint colours...etc for us in the UK and the GMFV isn't on the system yet....and Glasgow Audi haven't even taken any pre orders yet....should be online very soon though

Mag ride and sports exhaust....OPTIONAL....jeezus....Audi only expect to sell around 50 cars a year should be rarer than hens teeth...........not surprised because of the price

Reactions: Brasso
Has anyone actually ordered a new TT RS yet or has it been further delayed by Audi?

Has anyone actually ordered a new TT RS yet or has it been further delayed by Audi?
They hoping to have the configurator live soon.

Still unavailable to order

See Carwow are quoting it in there list now: Nardo STD other colours £550.00 and Ara Blue £775.00
Pack Prices:

-
Smokers pack - TT/TT RS
  • Cigar lighter
  • 12v power point in centre console
£30
Storage and luggage pack - TT/TT RS
  • LED luggage compartment lighting
  • Passenger footwell storage net
  • Storage pockets in backrests of front seats
  • Storage drawers under front seats
  • 12V socket in luggage compartment
£175
Extended matt aluminium styling pack - TT RS
  • Rear diffuser strip in matt aluminium silver
  • Matt aluminium finish roof
£800
Audi matrix beam LED headlights pack - TT/TT RS
  • Matrix beam LED headlights
  • Headlight wash system
  • Automatic dimming rear view mirror
  • Rain and light sensors
£945
Dynamic pack - TT RS
  • Sports exhaust system
  • Audi magnetic ride
£1,600
Comfort and Sound pack - TT RS
  • Bang and Oulfsen sound system
  • Electrically adjustable front seats
  • Advanced key
  • Cupholder
£1,650
Dynamic pack plus - TT RS
  • Sports exhaust system
  • Maximum speed limiter increased to 174 mph
  • Audi magnetic ride
£2,600

See Carwow are quoting it in there list now: Nardo STD other colours £550.00 and Ara Blue £775.00
Pack Prices:

-
Smokers pack - TT/TT RS
  • Cigar lighter
  • 12v power point in centre console
£30
Storage and luggage pack - TT/TT RS
  • LED luggage compartment lighting
  • Passenger footwell storage net
  • Storage pockets in backrests of front seats
  • Storage drawers under front seats
  • 12V socket in luggage compartment
£175
Extended matt aluminium styling pack - TT RS
  • Rear diffuser strip in matt aluminium silver
  • Matt aluminium finish roof
£800
Audi matrix beam LED headlights pack - TT/TT RS
  • Matrix beam LED headlights
  • Headlight wash system
  • Automatic dimming rear view mirror
  • Rain and light sensors
£945
Dynamic pack - TT RS
  • Sports exhaust system
  • Audi magnetic ride
£1,600
Comfort and Sound pack - TT RS
  • Bang and Oulfsen sound system
  • Electrically adjustable front seats
  • Advanced key
  • Cupholder
£1,650
Dynamic pack plus - TT RS
  • Sports exhaust system
  • Maximum speed limiter increased to 174 mph
  • Audi magnetic ride
£2,600

No wheel option prices..?how can Carwow post these pricing options when Audi aint....no mention of Oled tail lights unless they are part of the Matrix pack....awesome post though mate

No wheel option prices..?how can Carwow post these pricing options when Audi aint....no mention of Oled tail lights unless they are part of the Matrix pack....awesome post though mate
Wheel Options:
19" 5 arm polygon design alloy wheels - STD
19" 5-arm polygon alloy wheels in gloss anthracite black, diamond cut finish £300
19" 5-arm polygon alloy wheels in matt titanium look diamond cut finish £300
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in galvanised silver £1,295
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in gloss anthracite black, diamond cut finish £1,595
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in matt titanium look, diamond cut finish £1,595

Wheel Options:
19" 5 arm polygon design alloy wheels - STD
19" 5-arm polygon alloy wheels in gloss anthracite black, diamond cut finish £300
19" 5-arm polygon alloy wheels in matt titanium look diamond cut finish £300
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in galvanised silver £1,295
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in gloss anthracite black, diamond cut finish £1,595
20" 7-spoke rotor design alloy wheels in matt titanium look, diamond cut finish £1,595

Thank you RT....JUST asked for a quote....Nardo,Dynamic Pack,20's anthracite black alloys,foldy mirrors lol 6-8%discount just now, waiting on a finance quote with my deposit as quoted

Thank you RT....JUST asked for a quote....Nardo,Dynamic Pack,20's anthracite black alloys,foldy mirrors lol 6-8%discount just now, waiting on a finance quote with my deposit as quoted

Be interesting to see what Delivery Date they come back with

Be interesting to see what Delivery Date they come back with

No replies from CarWow and l was at Glasgow Audi yesterday, the car is not available to finalise finance quotes as soon as it's up on the configurator then it's available, but it's too expensive,Audi don't expect to sell that many?????

Prices for options? How much is the car itself?!
Oh and "first cars will land with customers in November 2016" you say :sos:

TX.

Edit @jassyo06 discount? You taking the **** yes!

Audi has confirmed on their UK website,there WILL BE NO FACTORY ORDERS AVAILABLE FOR THE UK....the UK has only been allotted a certain amount of cars,so anyone wanting one contact your nearest dealership and pick one from the stock available

Audi has confirmed on their UK website,there WILL BE NO FACTORY ORDERS AVAILABLE FOR THE UK....the UK has only been allotted a certain amount of cars,so anyone wanting one contact your nearest dealership and pick one from the stock available

The latest Rumour is that Audi have made/got 170 Cars with old Air Con Units that won't meet new EU laws from Jan 1st so the Batch Audi are releasing need to be registered before the end of the Year (Dealer or Private) Then come New Year (or Maybe earlier) Factory Orders with new Air/Con Unit will be able to be ordered for Delivery middle of next year

Thank you, but l knew the price of most of the options apart from the OLED tail lights...... and its no wonder Audi ain't building a lot them......cash buyers only pointless on a pcp
Had it confirmed by Dealer and Audi UK that there won't be any limit on the Amount of TTRS's to be built Configurator should go live 19th November with dealers accepting orders from then for Delivery Early/Mid Next Year

Doesn't bode well for people waiting on the RS3 saloon #delays

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk