New turbo boost control problems.

AVFQ

Audi b6 Avant Quattro Sport
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

So I own my Audi A4 Quattro Sport 1.9TDI AVF 130 2004 for around 6 Month, When I bought it the turbo control was very good however turbo never been replaced, I also had HG gas lick in it.

So I decide to replace HG and turbo not myself but by known service "MT Motors" near Leeds.

After they replace the turbo with new unit and all vacuum pipes the boos now is better but still poor from my experience, and it fluctuating for example it starts at 1.8 RPM and can suddenly drop after 2 RPM so when I try to accelerate by overtaking in around 2.2 rpm when the torque is at max I fill how suddenly all boost just gone and I have to release my gas pedal and press gently again and it comes back but very smoothly like it doesn't go all the way. However such drops come in different situations.

The best boost I have for some reason when my engine is cold, and when it worms up the problem appears.

I drive from Leeds to Manchester every day and it feels bad to see those problems.

I know they didn't replace solenoid or n75 valve, the guy told it shouldn't effect much, however I wanted to replace it also.

So does any one had similar situation, or problems?

As I need advice or maybe some one can fix it for me.

I would really appreciate all the effort for helping me