New Tyres

Rev-head

Reaction score
Right i know this has been on before but cant seem to find thread on it ,Im looking for two 225/35Z/R18 tyres i have had quotes for about 200 pound each (most expensive mich/pilots), but was wondering if there is any internet sites that i can get them cheaper or a good tyre at good price

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
225/35Z/R18 - Interesting tyre size, are they for your S4?, if so, should they not be 225/40 R18??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes S4
Maybe it is? (35)thats what is on it now ,this is the first time i have had to replace them, not standard wheels (BK split rims)

Would the 35 to the 40 make a big difference on handling??

Cheers
Dave xpediatyre by far the Cheapest one to remember

Thanks for info guys
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rev-head said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
225/35Z/R18 - Interesting tyre size, are they for your S4?, if so, should they not be 225/40 R18??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes S4
Maybe it is? (35)thats what is on it now ,this is the first time i have had to replace them, not standard wheels (BK split rims)

Would the 35 to the 40 make a big difference on handling??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure of the proper tyre profile for your car mate, but the 35's would handle better than the 40s profile, not a major amount of difference, just thought that 225/40s would be the cheaper option, as they are a more popular choice, can anyone confirm?

Yes i can after you said that i checked and they came in about 30 quid cheaper each so good option

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rev-head said:
Yes i can after you said that i checked and they came in about 30 quid cheaper each so good option

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif