New Wheels on. plenty of pics................

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
So finally got these wheels on. Picked them i guess a month ago, then sent them off to be chemically stripped and painted. They are Carlsson CR 1/12 18'' Forged wheels. I am not goijng to say they are rare wheels as the term gets overused but they are pretty hard to find. I rang Performance Alloys to ask about bolts etc and whilst on the call I enquired about a price for centre caps and was amazed to hear they are between £40 and £50 EACH. Luckily I got these with the wheels.
They are painted the same colour as my last set of wheels, Chrysler Taupe Frost, a kinda gold grey colour with plenty of micro flake in it.
The centre caps in some of the pictures were how i got them, just a polished finish, but I dont go in for that so I have painted the centre caps also in the same colour now.

DSCF4358.jpg

DSCF4374.jpg

DSCF4379.jpg

DSCF4381.jpg

DSCF4388.jpg

DSCF4389.jpg

DSCF4392.jpg

DSCF4395.jpg

DSCF4396.jpg

DSCF4399.jpg

DSCF4400.jpg

DSCF4404.jpg

DSCF4405.jpg

DSCF4407.jpg

Not particularly my thing in honesty, but as always I respect you for the individuality of your car :icon_thumright:

would look great a bit lower.

I like it.its different but I would like to also see a drop in the gap ! Then it would look slick

Not overly keen on the wheel design (personal taste) but really like that colour you've had them done in