New wheels

coullstar

Bought some new wheels so washed the car and fitted. Need some 15mm spacers for rear.
What do you think? Never seen an S3 with these. Note car might also be sadly up for sale.
P1010417.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010419.jpg

Randomjim

Very nice. Agree on the spacers.

Why did you buy new wheels for it if your selling it?

ash_s3

Not keen on those myself mate. Why you selling?

coullstar

Im trying to rasie money for my bike racing. Currently trying to sell my road bike but if I get no joy with that the car might go for soemthing cheaper.
The MTM reps were cool I just fancied something different. I wasnt sure at first but they are kinda growing on me.

S3Steve

Are they ABT wheels?

Look good mate, certainly not common. But it does look like it needs some rear spacers.

coullstar

Abt A24 and there in no way cheap. Very good quality wheel. I picked them up 2nd hand but virtually new. Im glad that most folk dont really like them as I like having something slightly different from the norm.

S3 SAF

Nice wheels mate my mate had a full abt tuned golf with them on and looked the dogs! by the way did i see you on sunday around 4-5 at vauxhall?

S3 SAF

well then theres another black s3 in london with the same rims as you then mate also hes one is really low and the camber was way out.... looked like something was broken!:scared2:

treblesykes

"Wear a Scumhampton Shirt!? Id Rather Shove Wasps Up My ****!"
Will somebody take a shirt and some wasps around to grathies house and see if he really means that?

Oh and a voice recorder, no video needed thanks!

ash_s3

tankie2ndrtr

Sorry mate, I really dont like them,... I agree with previous comments i thin kthey look a bit cheap and Halfords-ish :sadlike: Car looks lovley and clean though !:arco:

sitrials

you can have my monos if you knock me up an bumper and full respray in white!

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Ive seen a set of these abt wheels with the spokes colour coded to the car and the lip left polished....looked the dogs ******:drool:

ChriS3

hud at ye bam
Much prefer the MTM reps. Not too keen on those TBH.

By the way, I keep seeing you on the Kingswells dualer - usually going the other way.

Ess_Three

Same here...for me, not so much!

I preferred the old wheels...saw you a few times in Abz (posing on Union St, as it happens) and the car looked hard as nails on the old wheels...your new ones are missing something...

Still..it's your car...and as long as you are chuffed with them.
They'll probably look better with the spacers on.

coullstar

Same here...for me, not so much!

I preferred the old wheels...saw you a few times in Abz (posing on Union St, as it happens) and the car looked hard as nails on the old wheels...your new ones are missing something...

Still..it's your car...and as long as you are chuffed with them.
They'll probably look better with the spacers on.

Hey I dont pose, my flat is at the top of Onion St so its on my way home. Old wheels were great and looked hard as nails but Im really liking these. To start with I wasnt sure but now I like. It looks a completely different car and different from the ususl RS4, RS6, BBS. Chris I only just saw you last night.

Ess_Three

Hey I dont pose, my flat is at the top of Onion St so its on my way home.

Yeah, I know.
On your way home from posing up and down Union St...

I also spotted you 10 mins later heading down Holburn St...so I deduced the trip to the bottom of Union St and back was an un-necessary journey along the lines of a pose. Perhaps I was mistaken... :haha:

Ess_Three

I can assure you not...
I was dropping the other half off on Union St, and then headed to B&Q...
I was undercover...in her Fiesta.
If I were to choose someone to stalk in Aberdeen...rest assured, it would not be you!

Ess_Three

PS - you were still posing up and down Union St...no matter how you try to deflect it!

jesters3

VCDS Map User
Nice touch, something different, I like them.

Stewart

Felt a real twinge when I saw those pics :(

It had 18mm spacing on the rear Graeme, put those back on and it would look a lot better?

Maybe if they were anthracite it would look the dogs?

Gah, missing the old girl now :(

coullstar

PS - you were still posing up and down Union St...no matter how you try to deflect it!

My names not Roddy!! Probably checking the surf down the beach for my mate, honestly.
Dont worry Stewart I will put spacers on the back. Need new bolts though.

Might be sadly up for sale though if I cannot get my road bike sold.

Ess_Three

My names not Roddy!! Probably checking the surf down the beach for my mate, honestly.

Ahh...an admission of cruising down the bouly...tut-tut!
I'll keep it quiet from the lads back home...honestly!