New wheels

coullstar

Reaction score
Bought some new wheels so washed the car and fitted. Need some 15mm spacers for rear.
What do you think? Never seen an S3 with these. Note car might also be sadly up for sale.
P1010417.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010419.jpg

Very nice. Agree on the spacers.

Why did you buy new wheels for it if your selling it?

Im trying to rasie money for my bike racing. Currently trying to sell my road bike but if I get no joy with that the car might go for soemthing cheaper.
The MTM reps were cool I just fancied something different. I wasnt sure at first but they are kinda growing on me.

Are they ABT wheels?

Look good mate, certainly not common. But it does look like it needs some rear spacers.

Abt A24 and there in no way cheap. Very good quality wheel. I picked them up 2nd hand but virtually new. Im glad that most folk dont really like them as I like having something slightly different from the norm.

Nice wheels mate my mate had a full abt tuned golf with them on and looked the dogs! by the way did i see you on sunday around 4-5 at vauxhall?

well then theres another black s3 in london with the same rims as you then mate also hes one is really low and the camber was way out.... looked like something was broken!:scared2:

Im glad that most folk dont really like them as I like having something slightly different from the norm.

Deffo the way to be! My Brocks didnt go down too well on here but I really like how it looks on them. I had 13mm spacers all round but now just have them on the back with none on the front, gives a nice stance

"Wear a Scumhampton Shirt!? Id Rather Shove Wasps Up My ****!"
Will somebody take a shirt and some wasps around to grathies house and see if he really means that?

Oh and a voice recorder, no video needed thanks!

Gotta get me to try and wear it first :p And scary thing is Ive had my ex's finger up my **** and I cant see wasps hurting that much more! Her nails were gastly!

Gotta be a man of your word, especially when hating Southamptons involded :p

there certainly are different. them mtm reps you had on before looked
the ****** . what happened to them?

Could be mistaken for MotorWorld £349 special offer saxo wheels!!

Youve obviosuly never seen ABT wheels up close then and TBH I couldnt care.
MTM's are being sold locally.

Sorry mate, I really dont like them,... I agree with previous comments i thin kthey look a bit cheap and Halfords-ish :sadlike: Car looks lovley and clean though !:arco:

Not my cup o tea mate, but good on ya for sticking two fingers up to everyone else !!!!!

Deffo a better choice the more I look at them! The genuine MTM wheels are worth having, the reps arent as their missing that vital MTM indent ;)

Sitrials, if you buy them wanna flog on your A8s? :p

How about I knock you up a custom Evo/Scooby front bumper and then put on some white viper stripes? Cant really streatch to a whole paint job atm :p

Ive seen a set of these abt wheels with the spokes colour coded to the car and the lip left polished....looked the dogs ******:drool:

Same here...for me, not so much!

I preferred the old wheels...saw you a few times in Abz (posing on Union St, as it happens) and the car looked hard as nails on the old wheels...your new ones are missing something...

Still..it's your car...and as long as you are chuffed with them.
They'll probably look better with the spacers on.

Same here...for me, not so much!

I preferred the old wheels...saw you a few times in Abz (posing on Union St, as it happens) and the car looked hard as nails on the old wheels...your new ones are missing something...

Still..it's your car...and as long as you are chuffed with them.
They'll probably look better with the spacers on.

Hey I dont pose, my flat is at the top of Onion St so its on my way home. Old wheels were great and looked hard as nails but Im really liking these. To start with I wasnt sure but now I like. It looks a completely different car and different from the ususl RS4, RS6, BBS. Chris I only just saw you last night.

Hey I dont pose, my flat is at the top of Onion St so its on my way home.

Yeah, I know.
On your way home from posing up and down Union St...

I also spotted you 10 mins later heading down Holburn St...so I deduced the trip to the bottom of Union St and back was an un-necessary journey along the lines of a pose. Perhaps I was mistaken... :haha:

I can assure you not...
I was dropping the other half off on Union St, and then headed to B&Q...
I was undercover...in her Fiesta.
If I were to choose someone to stalk in Aberdeen...rest assured, it would not be you!

Felt a real twinge when I saw those pics :(

It had 18mm spacing on the rear Graeme, put those back on and it would look a lot better?

Maybe if they were anthracite it would look the dogs?

Gah, missing the old girl now :(

PS - you were still posing up and down Union St...no matter how you try to deflect it!

My names not Roddy!! Probably checking the surf down the beach for my mate, honestly.
Dont worry Stewart I will put spacers on the back. Need new bolts though.

Might be sadly up for sale though if I cannot get my road bike sold.