newbie A3 3.2 owner from Lincs

lincoln_dj

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

have been on the site a while now but only really to glean info before i bought an audi.

well, i've now agreed to a 2004 A3 3.2 v6 quattro and just waiting for a new sensor and service before picking it up - can't wait!

previous cars were alfa 156 2.0 jts, honda prelude 2.2 vtec bb4 (tuned), and various vauxhalls (astra gte, cav gsi, etc) as well as plenty of cheap shitters!

cheers sarah.

what year is yours? first thing i wanna do is fit the rns-e sat nav unit, the tv option you have in your sig sounds nice, is it an easy thing to do? assume you can theoretically input anything into it? (tv tune/laptop tv out/etc)

mines a late 2004. It already had the RNS-E when I bought it which included TV and Text. In time im after finding an upgrade to digital as im in an analogue area lol so not looked into adding much else via it yet but want a playstation etc in time but think its easy to do once I get the new tuner!

Hi and welcome, great choice of car, very underated and almost as quick as an S3 but with a more intoxicating soundtrack:rock:
What colour is it, what spec and any pics yet?