Newbie about to collect S3 Vorsprung

RichK

Reaction score
Hi,

Been trawling the forum for a few weeks now so thought I should register and say hi. Returning to the world of an S3 after a 15 month foray with a Q3.

Originally started off with the S3 Cabrio which was a fantastic car!
F6390FE0 4E76 4C35 AA96 BAD6B5D56CCC

128EBF38 80BF 4C71 8039 E804AB1C10C8

Then thought I needed something more sensible so went for a Q3 Sportback Edition 1. Nice car, nice drive, got a lot of looks, but just not as fun!

DAEC5071 BCAB 409C B7E1 C353D91E53B8

So after a few calls to some dealers I found a cancelled order for an S3 Vorsprung in Daytona which is sat in Emden waiting for a boat to bring it over to the UK. Should take delivery by the end of March. The spec even had the red callipers ticked, and having downloaded the vin to myAudi app it has everything you could ask for.

Hoping to learn a few more things about the car before I take delivery and join in the chat over the coming months. Will post some pics when it lands.

Thanks,

Richard

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net Richard

Reactions: Jcbmally and RichK
Hi,

Been trawling the forum for a few weeks now so thought I should register and say hi. Returning to the world of an S3 after a 15 month foray with a Q3.

Originally started off with the S3 Cabrio which was a fantastic car!
View attachment 251137
View attachment 251138
Then thought I needed something more sensible so went for a Q3 Sportback Edition 1. Nice car, nice drive, got a lot of looks, but just not as fun!

View attachment 251150

So after a few calls to some dealers I found a cancelled order for an S3 Vorsprung in Daytona which is sat in Emden waiting for a boat to bring it over to the UK. Should take delivery by the end of March. The spec even had the red callipers ticked, and having downloaded the vin to myAudi app it has everything you could ask for.

Hoping to learn a few more things about the car before I take delivery and join in the chat over the coming months. Will post some pics when it lands.

Thanks,

Richard
Welcome to the forum Richard, great news to get a cancellation and in your preferred spec BUT remember, no pics then it is just fairy tales :whistle2: :thumbs up:

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Welcome to the forum Richard, great news to get a cancellation and in your preferred spec BUT remember, no pics then it is just fairy tales :whistle2: :thumbs up:
Are they that rare, with never ending delivery times, that no one has actually had one delivered yet?

Reactions: Jcbmally
Are they that rare, with never ending delivery times, that no one has actually had one delivered yet?
Congrats :icon thumright:
They are pretty rare just look on the auto Trader last time I checked there was 1 and I think that as gone now and was up at £54 k .

Reactions: RichK and Jcbmally
Picture, no fairy tale, it’s a dream
621DAFAD 58F6 4B42 9B10 9031CECEDA51

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Mr Freeze
Now your just teasing :whistle2::thumbs up:

More :sign pics: please.
Even after 1 day it’s filthy after a bit of rain, I plan to polish and ceramic coat it over Easter weekend so I’ll take it somewhere nice to try and get a few nice pics once it’s gleaming.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jcbmally