Newbie - soon to be A4 owner (with luck!)

Steve220

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Steve from Elgin, Scotland. Currently own a BMW Z4M Coupe which i've just recently had a deposit put on it to be sold, due to getting a momentary sensibly caption i've been looking for estate cars with a bit of luxury. First tried looking at the BMW E91 330 diesels, but frankly i'm limited to what's available in Scotland and they do go with astronomical mileage.

Finally found a 57 plate Audi A4 2.0 TDi S-Line Avant Special Edition in black locally with 36k miles and a load of gadgets, so i'm happy, as long as it doesn't sell between now and the first few weeks in Feb!!

As a previous modifier and owner of 3 evo's (not at the same time) i've still got the bug to tat with cars, and have already had a glimpse through the forum for ideas. Firstly, retro fit cruise control!

I'll be around, but mainly lurking in the background reading what other people are doing but will get pics etc up once i do become an owner.

All the best
Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read iver in the A4 section, lots of info in there. Good to have another Scottish Member. I will add you to our members list. Click the link below for our scottish events section, see whats happenning. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland