Newish B9 S4 Avant owner

AllyS4

Reaction score
Good Morning All

Hello everyone, greqt to be a part of this awesome forum. Having bought my B9 S4 Avant in April I am currently in the throws of planning its Stage 2 upgrade...cant wait to get it all done!

Im also getting the steering wheel and paddles replaced with one custom made...does anyone know of a garage in Scotland that does steering wheel replacements?? All I can find is Audi retrofits down South England.

Thanks

Hello Mate,

I have the B9 S5 myself. (Same engine) I felt the stock power lacked a little but the stage two completely transforms the car into an animal. You'll love the map. Who are you planning to get it tuned by?
I'm not sure about any custom steering wheel services in Scotland, we have plenty here in the south.

Reactions: AllyS4
Hello Mate,

I have the B9 S5 myself. (Same engine) I felt the stock power lacked a little but the stage two completely transforms the car into an animal. You'll love the map. Who are you planning to get it tuned by?
I'm not sure about any custom steering wheel services in Scotland, we have plenty here in the south.
Thanks for the reply! Going with Ecotune in Glasgow for stage 2 albeit I wanted a similar exhaust to the RS4 instead of quad tailpipes so hoping to get custom ovals done by a custom exhaust fitter near Glasgow also. Im ordering the steering wheel from controlcustomsuk but no idea who can install it near me ‍♂️♂️

Good Morning All

Hello everyone, greqt to be a part of this awesome forum. Having bought my B9 S4 Avant in April I am currently in the throws of planning its Stage 2 upgrade...cant wait to get it all done!

Im also getting the steering wheel and paddles replaced with one custom made...does anyone know of a garage in Scotland that does steering wheel replacements?? All I can find is Audi retrofits down South England.

Thanks
You could try DH Automotive in Falkirk. He is a site sponsor. Dave is currently not available till Monday.

Reactions: SiPie and AllyS4