News of the World

Should be given to the family's of the dead who they tapped.
No respect !!!

I'm going to miss that paper. Liked reading the sport during breakfast.

its gonna come back just as something different! guaranteed

Their giving all the profits to charity i think

Correct, and no sold adverts inside the paper this week it's charity and awareness adverts only.

Apparently on July 5th before the paper folded thesunonsunday.co.uk was registered by Media Spring so guess they'll soon be a replacement paper in the pipeline.

The decision to close was a business decision, not a moral decision. Circulation had fallen by 1.3 million in the last few years. It will be cheaper for Murdoch to run The Sun over 7 days, than have 2 separate papers, 6 days and 1 day. 1 payroll, 1 editor etc etc.

Anyway, this goes a lot deeper, I get the feeling we are on the verge of a revolution, for what is becoming clear is that the Government, the Press and the Police have been pi$$ing about with our lives and everything that happened was to benefit them, and not the general public.

The situation stinks, it isn't one guy hacking voicemails, it is the Politicians turning a blind eye to the Press behaviour so as not to upset powerful editors and owners. It is the Police covering up the true depth of this disgusting behaviour in order to line their own pockets and keep the politicians happy. It is the Press failing to report on disgraceful situations in order to keep the law makers happy.

I predict a riot!