Next ASN meet @ Moffat in November

I am unable to attend this meet. My sons are doing a 10k run for the British Heart Foundation that day, so i will be there to support them. :) x

Reactions: Brodster and MartayMcFly
Tom, we shall certainly give you some tips on how to keep your car in tip-top condition. The mobile Detailing Barn will be in attendance as normal so if anyone is after any AW/Garnet products then great. Usual terms and conditions apply......might have to do a recce first to flush out any hidden spotty security guards......lol

Hi guys looks like I will manage this meet after all prob one of the last ill get this year so may aswell join in plus the last one at powmill was good laugh and good turnout prob just meet up with you guys at the cairn hill services if that's cool? I'm from fife so looks like the easiest route or down thought Edin but motorway would prob be nice cruise, never been to Moffat before, hope its a dry day so the car can make it and still look good but doubt its going to happen this time of year. Can someone add me to the list please :)

Right guys Im now back from Spain and thats me for the rest of the year. I think this meet is gonna be a good meet again. Lets make it an epic one. See you all there. Need some more names on that list so I will promote it thro TTOC and RS3OC and others.

Thought I saw you at the airport early on Saturday. I am still in Portugal at the mo enjoying the sun while it lasts. Hope you had a good one and see you in Moffat. Not sure what car I'll have as the missus will no doubt commandier the A6.

Right guys Im now back from Spain and thats me for the rest of the year. I think this meet is gonna be a good meet again. Lets make it an epic one. See you all there. Need some more names on that list so I will promote it thro TTOC and RS3OC and others.

Mark, I've just posted this up on both TTOC and TT Forum sites....if there's any interest I'll let you know.

Cheers
Jimmy

Hi guys looks like I will manage this meet after all prob one of the last ill get this year so may aswell join in plus the last one at powmill was good laugh and good turnout prob just meet up with you guys at the cairn hill services if that's cool? I'm from fife so looks like the easiest route or down thought Edin but motorway would prob be nice cruise, never been to Moffat before, hope its a dry day so the car can make it and still look good but doubt its going to happen this time of year. Can someone add me to the list please :)

Graeme

Moffat's a cracking wee place :icon_thumright: Cairnlodge services..M74 Jct 11 south ...It's actually signposted on the motorway as Happendon services (just to confuse things)

Hope u can make it

cheers
jimmy

Last edited:
im going to try make it from barrow-in-furness not holding my breath but shouldnt be hard to reach from there?:search:

Reactions: Brodster
Sweet ill head through to the services for 11 then make sure I'm there don't want to be left haha hopefully it's a dry enough day,

looks like my lady friend is going to be coming along to this one too. Going to book into a hotel and spend the night in Moffat! I am sure she will have a great time at the meet :lmfao:

Reactions: Brodster and RS5 JON
Newbie here that might take a trundle along to this providing it's decent enough weather.

just getting things organised for saturday. Any other weegies heading to the meet on saturday? I am meeting up with my mate ali and S3_Jacko at the premier inn next to the crow wood roundabout at 1045 before heading up to the cairlodge services to meet the other guys. Let me know if you are interested..

Everyone going through Biggar meet up at the old petrol pumps opposite the chippy @ 10:30. That way we can just turn off and head towards Moffat on the A701. Any probs gimme a ring - 07837 954862

Just type in Moffat. All depends which way your coming from aswell. I will be coming from Edinburgh side over The Devils Beeftub so for this way its the carpark at the very end of the town before going to the M74. Im sure its just passed a petrol station on the left.

So if coming from Glasgow or down south and coming off the M74 it will be on the right hand side as soon as you come into the town.

Just type in Moffat. All depends which way your coming from aswell. I will be coming from Edinburgh side over The Devils Beeftub so for this way its the carpark at the very end of the town before going to the M74. Im sure its just passed a petrol station on the left.

So if coming from Glasgow or down south and coming off the M74 it will be on the right hand side as soon as you come into the town.

are we not meeting at the cairnlodge services around 1130 before heading to moffat anyway? That should be easier to find and that way everyone will be able to follow someone who knows where we are going! not to mention others will get to witness an awesome fleet of audis in convoy :kissmyrings:

Heading from Glasgow and the west some of us meeting up at Cairnlodge services M74 south jct11 11.00 - 1130. The postcode for the services is ML11 0RJ. (about 30miles north of Moffat)

If you're heading straight to Moffat as Mark says it's the large carpark at the bottom of the town. The postcode for the Esso petrol station beside it is DG10 9EL.

Reactions: @udi A3
Heading from Glasgow and the west some of us meeting up at Cairnlodge services M74 south jct11 11.00 - 1130. The postcode for the services is ML11 0RJ. (about 30miles north of Moffat)

If you're heading straight to Moffat as Mark says it's the large carpark at the bottom of the town. The postcode for the Esso petrol station beside it is DG10 9EL.

Great. Team Glasgow will see you at Cairnlodge services at the back of 11 then!

Reactions: RS5 JON and Brodster
Find out today if i get my car back from the garage.It seems that when changing the fuel filter,the seals and clips on the hoses were "fubar"...hoping that they can sort something out or i wont be a happy bunny.
Nick

bring your brollies and jackets for tomorrow folks. It is scheduled to be a wet one. Hopefully it doesn't put too many people off going!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi guy's
Sorry but the missus has just Cilla Blacked me with a hair appointment so I am stuck with the weans. :sign_unfair:
Have a great day and see you at the next one.
Ta,
Deano.

Dry in fife and was frosty aswell see you guys at the sevices on route the now

Its dry over here. Slightly cloudy but dry and quite warm. Rain might stay away as it was frosty @ 0700 this morning

Looks like I brought the rain. big clap of thunder as I left you all looking like drowned rats in that car park ! Bet the sun's out now !!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Looks like I brought the rain. big clap of thunder as I left you all looking like drowned rats in that car park ! Bet the sun's out now !!

No sun when I left about an hour ago, still p.ss'n from the heaven's. No matter, us Scots are used to it!
At least everyone had polished their cars, they all looked good with the beads of Scottish rain running off them.
Enjoy the rest of your stay in Scotland mate.

Yeah crappy weather but it didn't stop alot from turning up though. Cheers to everyone that pitched up and to those that bought AW products. Nice spread of cars as normal with all being immaculately turned out. Pics to follow in the usual place. I think this will be last ASN Scottish meet of 2013 as I think the best of the weather has passed.

Reactions: ChallonaTTer and RS5 JON
Great day today even with the weather being terrible and being soaked by a passing bus and thanks to Tom for the keys!

Reactions: Brodster and @udi A3
Great pictures Mark...like the third one down..."ebony&ivory" Really good turnout despite the heavens doing their best to drown us!
Was nice to meet everyone there and have a chat...all the cars looked stunning and a credit to the owners.
Had a good blast back over the Moffat road(A701?) however struggled at times to keep up with "mental Murray" in his mapped S4...boy can that car fly!
Cheers Nick.

Reactions: Brodster and MURRAYS444
Great day - pity about the weather. The rain seemed to stop when we went indoors and came on again when we came out.

Nevertheless a a good turn out of immaculate cars and a good bit of banter.

Good to see you all.

Nice wee run down to Moffat from Happendon Services, my first meet so tagged alone at the back. The weather was indeed 'gash' so didn't hang around long enough. Some nice cars on show.
craig.

Glad you made it Craig but sorry I couldn't speak to you for long. These meets can be very busy for me with selling products and helping others with VCDS. Were all a nice friendly bunch of Audi nutters in the Central belt so please dont feel as though your left out........get stuck in as we dont bite.