Next car...

I just drove a nissan murano which is the 4x4 with a 350z engine and that's making me want a 350z. It pulled like a train. Sounded awesome too.

Ok i've been to a few nissan dealerships and it was very hard to be taken seriously (as a baby faced 22 year old). Fortunately my friend knew the manager at hilsea nissan. She found me a 350z and has arranged for me to take it for a spin after work tomorrow. Quite excited about it really. Will let you all know what i think.

Hmm not a fan of beemers sorry dude lol.

Just got back from my spin in the 350. First thing i noticed was the quality of the interior plastics which was no where near as good as the audi but i expected that. The driving postion was spot on, very comfortable. The engine was silky smooth and it was very quick. Nice close ratio 6 speed box and the exhaust note was amazing. I can definately see myself driving one. My car is now up for sale.....

Ya can't just leave it at that Jim!

Go on...

And dont forget, we need pics too...

What did you buy then daft lad? The anticipation is killing me!

Tee heee i'm picking it up on saturday so maybe i'll make you all wait till then.

Ok ok i'll spill. I went for a 350z in the end. Picked up this one below...... 48000 miles full nissan service history, gt pack heated electric leather seats, bose 6 disc cd player + optional extra speaker pack, cruise control, climate control and ac, zenons, optional extra rays engineering wheels etc etc etc the list goes on. Cannot wait to pick it up now. Still got the A4 for now going to put it up for something silly in the hope of getting rid of it soon.

610177-3.jpg

610177-2.jpg

610177-1.jpg

Oh interiors a bit marmite but i think it goes really nicely with the exterior colour. Plus it matches the colour of the brake calipers.

I think the interior looks great, it looks like a tidy car from those few shots

Just bang an HKS on there and it'll sound the ****.

Good choice.

Yea it is tidy, the guy i bought it from likes his autoglym so its had the full treatment.

It sounds pretty good standard but i think i'll be going for a nismo exhaust and jwt pop charger which should get it to the 300bhp mark. Won't really have the spare cash to mod it just yet though.

Nice going, whats the damage on one of those if you dont mind me asking?

I shelled out 12k for it after a bit of haggling. Bit crazy but i thought sod it i'll do it before i get into morgages an all that sensible stuff.

Nice going, its a buyers market for big thirsty engined cars at the moment! Never really liked the rims Nissan came up with so i'd say save yourself a grand up & get them changed as your 1st mod.....................you know modding will commence at some point soon enough!!

Yea i don't think i'll be able to hold it off for too long. I do like the rays wheels but i have seen some ultralite wheels that i think would suit it better. 8.5x18 front 9.5x18 rear. Gun metal with a slightly polished lip.

te37.jpg

go for these, i had them on my supra in anthracite, they look the ********.

If you're going to get an exhaust for it, you wont go far wrong if you get a NUR spec, i had one on my Supra, it sounded awesome.
68015_1.jpg

[ytv]hsUWfrcnoF8[/ytv]
from a few years back, listen to this!

I was looking at some volk wheels and they cost a bomb. The blitz sounds good on the supra but i still think the nismo exhaust is the best sounding exhaust for the Z.

Have you heard a blitz on a Z?

They have a removable baffle. Try and get a decat pipe as well if you can.

Yea i've youtubed pretty much every possible exhaust for one. Definately set on the nismo. The blitz sounds awesome too i just prefer the deep note of the nismo.

I remember, then i started the Supra, it made my door knocker rattle, it also used to set off car alarms as i went past...great!

Good luck with it mate!

Cheers buddy, i'm picking it up friday night now. Just got off the phone with a mate an looks like we're gonna have a bit of a blitz this weekend. Chipped E46 M3, Remapped 8P S3 and me in the 350z. I'll be the slowest by far but it should be fun.

I've been looking at those wheels for ages. I love them but after seeing my mates s3 tonight with the new wheels and stance i know i need to do something special.

nice choice. I've been thinking about one of these for a while now. They seem to be holding their value well, just a little too well for me just now!

I know the Director of Envy, the company who are selling those wheels on eBay...!

Cheers buddy, i'm picking it up friday night now. Just got off the phone with a mate an looks like we're gonna have a bit of a blitz this weekend. Chipped E46 M3, Remapped 8P S3 and me in the 350z. I'll be the slowest by far but it should be fun.

I'd give the 350Z a better chance than the S3 in a race to be honest!

I think my mates S3 would completely kick my *** but i didn't buy it for out an out speed. His is running over 300bhp. Although his wheels are rubbing at the moment so i might be ok.

I think i'm gonna have to find something really special for the wheels. Still looking for something with the wow factor.