Next Gen 2021 Audi A3 Sedan Debut

PeteRS3lee

Gold Supporter
looks like a Cadburys wrapper back in the day. lol... Go on I dare you:thumbs up:

Good job it’s my favourite choc
I will be able to drive round in a constant reminder
b28489f524597a69648578869cf99e12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Lol It was way past my bedtime before I finished. It's a shame the banter isn't what it use to be but hey ho it still raises it's head every now and then.
Thats coz our @Simon L stopped hanging around...and l went on the wagon.....i"ll leave it up te yersel te phathom oot which is true or false lol

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Funny you should mention our Si @jassyo06 I noticed he hasn't logged in in over 3 years ...
Yup mid life thing...when he turned 50....no more Jack D....for Simon..probably went on a John Rambo fitness course **** knows what happened to him after that ..likely went on a mission te North Korea...te free some rebels...and got locked up in the process lol

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Like That £56k TTS Vorsprung that l really liked ...still too expensive for a model....thats on its way out...was over tonight at Hamilton its still there...with still no miles on it....its interior is stunning .....
691dd014923cf4e10c079651f916a3c5.jpg
5db23f5db3804cdaffccaa1fadd2c8a3.jpg
ef9e5b76b37427af6f454c0f737ab717.jpg

Big fan of the Audi turbo blue :thumbs up:
That was the colour I had chose for the new Q5 BE I was looking at when I was after a new tow car
Never did hear back from Audi (even now) hence I ended up with a new X3
Still nice to have a change after 17 years in Audi's

NevMan

Well known member
Yup mid life thing...when he turned 50....no more Jack D....for Simon..probably went on a John Rambo fitness course **** knows what happened to him after that ..likely went on a mission te North Korea...te free some rebels...and got locked up in the process lol

Now that is some imagination

NevMan

Well known member

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
@jassyo06 - Your imagination knows no bounds - PMSL -
laughing.gif
He really did start body building after his 50th birthday..lol and tried to out do me every year with holidays....ie who would go to the best hotel...etc etc....but he always got second prize lol

RGBARGEE

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Probably took the link to basic price?..The one I spec'd up came in at £43210
Besides I wasn't really going to order one...I'm happy with what I got already:yum:

**** going Pauper Spec....lol For a start l hate dull black interiors....=standard with an Audi....must haves for me are Coloured contrasting interior stitching, Pan-Roof,nice alloys,Matrix Candles,Folding wing mirrors="standard" now,Rear Camera,Privacy Glass ="standard" now,nice paint colour,Bang n Olufsen,fromt and rear sensors......dont need or want any other option..especially THAT drivers assistance package....Audi couldnt be **** fitting a flat bottom steering wheel with touch sensors.....hence its not available with this option......Flat bottomed steering wheel is a must have for me....so wont be going for a Vorsprung model........

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Big fan of the Audi turbo blue :thumbs up:
That was the colour I had chose for the new Q5 BE I was looking at when I was after a new tow car
Never did hear back from Audi (even now) hence I ended up with a new X3
Still nice to have a change after 17 years in Audi's

l Was...l Was.....Nae Post Mortems .....mate.......deal way it......lol

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Sooooo...l am at a Paint Colour Crossroad....car paint colours have really evolved in the last 3 years....Bold paint colours from all car makers....have increased.A lot of nice Audi exclusive/BMW paint colours have become very popular....one of my Faves...San Marino Blue is every ****** where now on EVERY....thing....with the Blue Propellor on the bonnet,Riviera Blue..???? bit common...Solar Panel Orange....common...Nogaro Blue....common...Mrs summed it by saying Nogaro looks like an old colour....or old mans colour...and l agree
Mexico Blue....not common slightly darker than Riviera....but a good bit lighter than Voodoo....Pet hate with Solar Panel Orange is red tail light lenses clash with it...But l am so tempted to go Solar panel Orange...lol but the Mrs likes Riviera...hates Solar......Mexico" Cancun" Blue......looks likely

PeteRS3lee

Gold Supporter
Sooooo...l am at a Paint Colour Crossroad....car paint colours have really evolved in the last 3 years....Bold paint colours from all car makers....have increased.A lot of nice Audi exclusive/BMW paint colours have become very popular....one of my Faves...San Marino Blue is every ****** where now on EVERY....thing....with the Blue Propellor on the bonnet,Riviera Blue..???? bit common...Solar Panel Orange....common...Nogaro Blue....common...Mrs summed it by saying Nogaro looks like an old colour....or old mans colour...and l agree
Mexico Blue....not common slightly darker than Riviera....but a good bit lighter than Voodoo....Pet hate with Solar Panel Orange is red tail light lenses clash with it...But l am so tempted to go Solar panel Orange...lol but the Mrs likes Riviera...hates Solar......Mexico" Cancun" Blue......looks likely

Velvet
Winner winner chicken dinner

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Velvet
Winner winner chicken dinner

Dull as dishwater mate sun needs to be blistering to let it stand out from the crowd spend £2400 on a paint colour l want it to noticed

pburv

I think you should go with Mexico Blue:cool new: Like you said it isn't common.. As for the Solar Orange and red tail light issue you could always tint the lights:yes:
Whichever Exclusive colour you go for it's bound to stand out amongst the others..Good luck buddy:thumbs up:

pburv

**** going Pauper Spec....lol For a start l hate dull black interiors....=standard with an Audi....must haves for me are Coloured contrasting interior stitching, Pan-Roof,nice alloys,Matrix Candles,Folding wing mirrors="standard" now,Rear Camera,Privacy Glass ="standard" now,nice paint colour,Bang n Olufsen,fromt and rear sensors......dont need or want any other option..especially THAT drivers assistance package....Audi couldnt be **** fitting a flat bottom steering wheel with touch sensors.....hence its not available with this option......Flat bottomed steering wheel is a must have for me....so wont be going for a Vorsprung model........
Lol Nowt wrong with pauper spec...You know it makes financial sense in the end. lol
It's trying to make your heart agree with you which is hard...Man maths only works to a certain degree ha ha
As for the tech All I can say is most of what you quoted comes standard on the Cupra Ateca...It's going to take me a while to work it all out...I haven't the ba**s to try out the self parking yet:scared2: The virtual 360.deg camera is a 'hoot' though:yes:

NevMan

Well known member

Mexico Blue is ace mate

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

NevMan

Well known member

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
This kit on the bmw 135iM looks rather tasty...expensive though