Next Scottish Meet - Edinburgh Krispy Kreme

thanks guys, good to meet new people and some nice cars. Big thanks to Mark for sorting me out with some VCDS changes... shame I had to shoot and missed you lot talking to R8 guy...

Reactions: Brodster
thanks guys, good to meet new people and some nice cars. Big thanks to Mark for sorting me out with some VCDS changes... shame I had to shoot and missed you lot talking to R8 guy...

Good to meet you today and hopefully we will catch up at the next one

Susan x

Whenever your ready to get the S4 detailed gimme a ring. Shes in good condition so wont take a lot of correction. Great to meet you todat and to put a face to the name. Im gonna organise another one next month so see you then hopefully.

I'll have to take you up on that detailing sesh soon Mark,
will have to arrange it at work to be without a car for two days.
you'll have to let me know your schedule for the next couple of months.

Sorry I couldnt make it along, dog decided to throw up:puke2: in the car in the morning so that needed cleaning up as it was stinnnnkiiiinnngggg

Hopefully make it along to the next one

I have just been looking through this section, please remember that all advertising in this section will be removed by me. this is an EVENTS only section. Please follow the rules. :) x

Nice meeting you folks yesterday. Looking forward to the next meet and hopefully better weather! Leslie

He was told all that cuz....maybe too excited that he has finally joined the forum.

Well i can understand the excitement, since we are the BEST audi forum. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly