Next Scottish Meet

Finding time to get mine clean will be the tricky bit - but needs must, I dont fancy facing Mark with a dirty car, so I might need to get up at 5am on the Saturday and go on a cleaning spree!!

Should have seen Marks face when he realised the front of his car was covered in roadkill when we met up at the back of Ikea carpark,saturday evening
Im sure he cursed every single splatted fly that hit!
Nick.

Reactions: Brodster
Hey its not my fault I have OCD in car cleanliness. Erik its no biggie mate if you pitch up with a filthy car..........its not as though I spent days getting it into the mint condition it is now is it.....:no:

Reactions: ESD1711
id like to come to this meet, will be there as far as im concerned sofar!

Reactions: Sandra
Fingers crossed I can make it.... Pop me down as a 'provisional' .... Gonna have to speak nicely to the boss ;-)

Reactions: Brodster and Sandra
Looks like the list is getting longer every day.. count me in as well please..!!!

Reactions: Sandra
Well hopefully my car will be going in for a front end respray at the end of the month and should get it back for Friday 30th, one day before the meet, if he can squeeze me in. Also ordered a few missing engine covers from Peter Chimes at Edinburgh Audi today to tidy it up under the bonnet too. By looking at some of the last meets pics everyone's cars all looked new and shiny and mines 10 years old and looking tired so gives me an excuse to get it looking a bit better. Just hope it turns out ok.

Fingers crossed I can make it.... Pop me down as a 'provisional' .... Gonna have to speak nicely to the boss ;-)

Pyro! Didnt realise you were on here?!? Pretty sure last I heard you had a golf did you not?! Or am I behind with the times a bit?!

Be good to see you if you can make it.

Erik (fellow snowboarder, Ally / Nelly etc's mate).

By looking at some of the last meets pics everyone's cars all looked new and shiny and mines 10 years old and looking tired so gives me an excuse to get it looking a bit better. Just hope it turns out ok.

Colin someone who shall remain anonymous pitched up at one of the Aberdeen Audi meets in an Astra VXR.......how dare he:no: so a 10yr old Audi is not a problem regardless of how it looks.

The guy felt that bad that he went out and bought a new A4 3.0TDI V6........Didnt you D. :respekt:

Reactions: colinurquhart, R90 STL and MartayMcFly
Colin someone who shall remain anonymous pitched up at one of the Aberdeen Audi meets in an Astra VXR.......how dare he:no: so a 10yr old Audi is not a problem regardless of how it looks.

The guy felt that bad that he went out and bought a new A4 3.0TDI V6........Didnt you D. :respekt:

At least he went in the right direction of car choice. A good redemption!

I've spoken to the Powmill Milkbar manager and its totally fine for us to be there on 31st of August. Really looking forward to this guys. Will be nice to put names to signatures.

If everyone does appear then it should be a good turnout. Good location, good cars and good banter.......perfect. We shall also be having the ASN banners and some of the large flags which will be a good back drop to all the pics.

Reactions: colinurquhart
Looking forward to this now...hopefully it will stay dry next weekend so I can get the car all cleaned up and use the new parts I just picked up from Mark :o.k: top man!

Had a belter of a drive there and back as well apart from the rain on the way back making it a bit slippery haha

The A701 is a fantastic road. If you went down the driveway and turned right that road takes you all the way over to the M74. Scott would of driven over that way after I had finished remapping his car. Its one of the top 5 roads in Scotland.

Aye, it's a proper guid road. Well enjoyed the drive home.
The roads around Dumfries as well are bang on.
Came down the Devil's Beeftub towards Moffat after leaving Marks earlier, car was eating the roads up.
I need to check at work, see if I can make this meet, no promises.

Went right across the A701 for a bit then up over the then across the 721 past Carstairs then up over to Whitburn. Was a surprisingly quiet drive so plenty space to have fun haha

I saw a black edition with black badges on the way home from Crail raceway around 1820 last night I wonder if it was you..

May have been me, I was out and about everywhere this weekend haha

Yeah that back road Daz is a good one.......my house to Glasgow centre is about 45 mins if the traffic is good. I will hopefully be getting the banners and flags this week so I will be up there quite early putting everything up.

What way will you be heading up there Mark. If its up the M90 I could meet you at junction 4, Kelty, and come up early with you.

Yes mate could do. I was gonna just come over the bridge up to Kinross and turn left and nip over to the venue......is there a better way? And you can get your bag full of goodies before everyone else gets there.

As you come off junction 4 there's a place on the left hand side called Kathellan, a kind of farm shop. I can get you in the car park there and take the back road past Knockhill.

I could probably meet you near the bridge Mark - but i'll not be hooring it along the Knockhill backroad, will be a leisurely toddle up the road for me.... can just meet y'all up there if you guys want to 'press on' haha.

I might be going home that week-end to the borders. I will let you know next week. Would be nice to meet you all. Not promising that's long way ahead for me.

Nod.

P.S: plenty of bugs will be on car, i dont mind long way from Peterhead.

I'll be there about 11 probably...mrs has got something planned for 9 in Stirling so I'll dump her back home after it then fire over :salute: