Next Scottish Meet

Me too.........massive Angelwax order is in tomorrow so there will be enough for everyone. I have also been booked for a remap on Deanos A6 and some VCDS tweaks on afew others cars so Im gonna be busy as.........My boot is gonna be chokka full of everything I stock....products, brushes, microfibres, drying cloths. See you all Saturday morning.

Reactions: dzTT, Sandra and R90 STL
Looking good for Saturday.

null_zps85551cd0.png

Reactions: Sandra
​Its going to be a great day guys. :) x

Although I think Marks gonna be glad when its over, looks like your gonna be a busy man on Saturday. I'm sure there must be some commission in there for me somewhere.

Yes Erik its the lay-by on the left just after the bridge.....will meet you there about 0930 as I have stuff to do so getting there a little early.

No problem. Guess that means i'll be up about 7 to do some cleaning haha!!

Although I think Marks gonna be glad when its over, looks like your gonna be a busy man on Saturday. I'm sure there must be some commission in there for me somewhere.

Oh dont you worry Colin you still have a bag of goodies to get mate.....don't forget that now. Bring a big fat wallet or better still I will bring my card machine so payments can be taken with that.....saves people carrying around large sums of dosh.

No problem. Guess that means i'll be up about 7 to do some cleaning haha!!

No need as the cars are gonna get dirty with the drive up. Im sure theres a jetwash at the petrol station just off the Kinross turnoff.

I've also got a mate, John Gell from SRS, coming in his S4 as well.

Reactions: Brodster and R90 STL
haven't been in here in ages and completely forgot about this! i will try my best to make it along if i'm not too hungover on saturday morning... Is anyone heading from Ayrshire and if so where are you leaving from and when??

Well its the day before the meet, the weather is dry over by me so looks like its gonna be a day of wash the car and sort the products. 3 out of 4 boxes arrived yesterday full of Angelwax stuff. I have all the waxes, QED, Revelation but NO Bilberry wheel cleaner so if it doesnt arrive today then if anyone was after this then you'll have to order it online at my detailing shop. I have 4 branded Angelwax kitbags left full of stuff so there should be enough for all.

Reactions: colinurquhart
Sorry to do this folks, but i'm gonna have to bail on tomorrow.

I've had a chance to go down and do Edition38 for the day and after a bit of consideration, thats something I cant pass on - Edition is the biggest show of the year and it is a once a year oppurtunity. Had it been anything else id have said no, but this isnt one I wanna miss out on.

Hope you'll all understand and dont hate me for pulling out at the last minute!!

Mark - fear not, you'll still get your sale. I'll pop down and see you at some point :)

Hope its a good day at the meet anyways and i'll catch y'all at the dealer meet hopefully!

Hi Mark.
Talked the missus into skipping the swimming so will see you at 09:30 on the other side of the bridge.
Looking forward to more power :).
Ta,
Deano.
P.S. don't comment on the nick of the alloys. They will be getting refurbed once the winters are on. ;-)

Reactions: Brodster and Sandra
Thats spot-on Deano.......Gives me plenty time then to do what I need to do before anyone else pitches up. See you all tomorrow morning. I will have VCDS with me aswell if anyone is after a scan or afew tweaks. Just try and catch me when Im not running around with my wig on fire.......lol

Looking forward to this, Gonna try wash the car tonight if the rain will stay off.

Will probably be there about 11ish

Well mine is washed and inside all cleaned just before the rain came....and its lashing it down here now.......no worries though its gonna be dry tomorrow. Slow drive up the road followed by a cheeky wee jetwash @ Kinross and all should be spot-on.

Cars going to be black, not had it as its been in for service all day and still not got it back, not getting chance to even ****** wash it. Raging

Car back no proper wash tho cus rain came on. And suddenly one of me wheel caps is broke and apparently "stuck on with blue tac" and pint on cap chipped. Mega ****** off. Gunna email the garage tomorrow complaining. And email mob that powder coated my wheels and moan that the paint chipped (got year guarantee)

See you guys there the mora made it back alive lol should be there both half 10 oh and my headlight is fixed so I can be part of the gang again and have my daylight lights on :p haha

Reactions: Brodster
Well I got the car back from the painters, in the rain, he'd given it a wee valet but it will now need a light wash tomorrow. Can't do it tonight as I'm working night shift til 1am. The paint job is good except for a slight miss match of colour from passenger wing to the door due to the car having some paintwork at an earlier time. So we agreed to go halves on doing a blend into the door.

think not making this shes ill and i have the weeman

Get them told Alex.......no need for poor workmanship in this day n age.

Im going to get em told. Been few times happy service before. Am sure they dont want to lose custom to something stupid?

Morning peeps. Well the weather down where I am in the Borders is glorious....the sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky and it looks like that all over. Just had a customer drop off his car A4 2.0TDI 170 Quattro Avant this morning for its DPF and EGR delete and stage 1 remap. The paintwork will also be getting a little TLC so its nice n glass like for him returning from his hols in 2 weeks. Its gonna be a grand day me thinks. See you all real soon.

And a grand day was had by all. Big thanks to the owners of the venue. They allowed us prime parking space on the grass and as it was such a lovely day it was well worth it. Banners were put up and around 18 cars attended. Good variety of cars aswell from Jimmys immacalute TT Coupe to an RS4 convertible, a couple of B5 RS4's and a handful of the hooligan S3's and S4's. Alot of time and effort was also put in as most cars were minted. BroTeks S3 was again involved in some shady deals from the boot.......hope you enjoy all your products guys.......Angelwax is definately the way forward. I will post the pics up later in the photo section as I did take quite a lot. Hope you like the new found power increase Deano..........Shark attack carried out 'satis'.........lol

Reactions: RS5 JON
Yeah was definitely a good meet, great to put names and faces to forum names. I thought the venue turned out well and thanks to Mark for the good weather. I bet the wee shop had some good business from us too.

Also am I right in thinking a wee dog pee'd on the front of the red S3.

Good to meet all you guys today, all your cars are awesome. Colin, spot on with the weather forecast mate :thumbsup:
Looking forward to seeing the pics Mark, Ryan also took a few, so we'll post these aswell. I'll be in touch soon re springs.

Why don't we put this on our calander's, or start a Scottish ASN meet calander on the forum? as a regular meet? It's a cracking venue and the scenery during the drive is stunning.

Reactions: colinurquhart
Yeh was nice to meet some ppl from forum, pleasant crowd nice cars.

Nice to meet everyone today, great tunrout of cars sullied by my family oil burner ;-)
Mark the difference is night and day, had a great run down the M90 and showed a clean pair of heals to an X5 being driven by a bullying ****.
Just back from being out in it again and it feels even better now, second gear is fantastic so looking forward to it getting even better.
What are the stats on the map bhp and torque wise.
Ta,
Deano.

Awsum meet today was good seeing the cars and meeting you guys, still don't know if the dog trying to pee on my car was a compliment or not hahaha think the owner got a fright when mark started telling him off lol hope they products of yours have dog repellent in them :p

Reactions: RS5 JON and MURRAYS444
Hi all,

Sorry I missed this, after being in Aberdeen and Inverness all week, I'd sold my old car to a member of another forum and agreed to it being collected today... Completely sieve brained the meet today.

Can't be helped now but my apologies for the no show, I'll be first on the list for the next one.

Daz

Had a great time today met some old faces and some new, only downside was that I got sunburn on my neck:mad: Oh and a big thanks to Mark for jump starting my car and clearing all of my fault codes top man:thumbsup:

Reactions: Brodster