NHN, How much legendness does this guy possess?

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only did he have an early start and a long day on Saturday but he sorted my car out when I turned up at 4.30 on the afternoon. Spent around 4 hours tracing this and tracing that to get it sorted.

Not only that, he was on his way back from Ellesmere Port today and dropped by mine to sort out my dashcam problem, which he didn't even fit.

Reactions: Nilz, MartayMcFly, NHN and 2 others
He is the MacDaddy; never heard of him cutting corners or doing half a job. Forum legend.

Reactions: NHN and Sandra
He is a legend on here. For all retrofit work, he is the man you want to do the job. :) x

Just repeating what others said, he is the backbone of this forum. World Class work and service and he's a top guy!

Reactions: Sandra and Brodster
He is an awesome dude!!

I have never had to use his services, but being an old skooler on here, I have heard nothing but praise for Nigel over the years.

Well done and keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Sandra
How do you get in touch with him? I have PM'd him twice now to get a quote on a few retrofits so I know how much I need to save up and can prioritise the jobs but neither time did I hear back :/

He is a very busy guy to be honest and will come back to you.

He sounds busy judging by the posts on the forum but one PM was back in October and the second was last month so kind of put me off persisting in case he was intentionally ignoring me. I couldn't see a reason why he wouldn't want to send me quotes but you know how it is, not wanting to look impatient or pushy.

He sounds busy judging by the posts on the forum but one PM was back in October and the second was last month so kind of put me off persisting in case he was intentionally ignoring me. I couldn't see a reason why he wouldn't want to send me quotes but you know how it is, not wanting to look impatient or pushy.

I met him for the first time the other week fella when he came down the fit my items to mine and my friends car.

He has got a lot going on at the moment so I am sure he will get round to replying soon to you.

Posting up in the area Warren has posted is a good bet- I am certain he is not ignoring you for any particular reason other than being super busy and having a lot on his plate.

He is a very friendly guy and extremely helpful - he was well worth the wait from when I first emailed my quotes/requests and I will be using his services for any other retrofitting tbh.

Reactions: NHN and AK47UK
Hmmm, not sure why, I'll look into it

A Top Bloke who knows just about all there is to know about the A3. Haven't seen him for a considerable time now & since SWMBO (aka :whip:) has banned me from modding until we return from holiday late this year, it looks like I won't see him for a while either ...more's the pity.

:applaus:

Reactions: NHN and warren_S5
How do you get in touch with him? :/

Was nobody else thinking……

if you have a problem, and if you can find "HIM"

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so good with 8L S3 seats though :)

Reactions: NHN and jojo
How do you get in touch with him? I have PM'd him twice now to get a quote on a few retrofits so I know how much I need to save up and can prioritise the jobs but neither time did I hear back :/

I'm very sorry mate but I've not seen any in my inbox, please do resend, I have no idea why I cant see them, I will check again but nothing stands out from the username & trust me I am not ignoring you :)

Reactions: Nilz and AK47UK
Not so good with 8L S3 seats though :)

LMFAO, you've got an elephant memory for something's shorty, others not so :p

In all fairness I was at a show with no tools (ok there were some tools there :p )

Reactions: Ghost