Nick Griffin Arrested

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
Haven't looked at the detail yet, but apparently the patriotic leader of the BNP has been arrested for attempting to incite racial hatred!

I don't know why our Politically correct 'appeasers' don't just go the whole hog and declare the BNP 'illegal'!! At least that would be more 'honest'.......

[ QUOTE ]
audi5e said:
er, what is the BNP? (for the benefit of non-UKers)

[/ QUOTE ]

BNP = British Nationalist Party = Racist, narrow minded, c*nts

Rich

No they are a bunch of unpleasant vicious thugs with fascist tendencies. They confuse valid immigration concerns with a blatant streak of racism that would shame a Russian.

They stage marches past my flat in London and it's not a pretty sight.

Yeah basically if you are Asian, black, Irish or anything other than WHITE English you are scum where they are concerned! A bunch of FCUKING [censored]!!

Yeah I would second that a bunch of **** assholes. What makes this more disturbing is that Nick Griffin is a Cambridge University Graduate. Just goes to show that racism can exist across all social backgrounds even with the best education in the world Griffin is still a narrow mined ****.

Very bold statement you make there. What proof do you have that ethnics are more racist.

taj

I dont take exemption to it. Its true, plain and simple, the Rich will always look down at you regardless of who you are...

The world is like trees full of Monkeys. We are all trying to get to the top of the tree. When the monkeys who are at the top of the trees look down, all they see is smiling monkeys. When the monkeys at the bottom of the branches look up, all they see are assholes!

I'm affraid, most people are racist. People are too fast to judge a whole race/religeon on the attitude's of individuals.

Truth is im treat like [censored] and abused by people of my own race and religeon more than i am by any other.

Im not racist i just hate the general public regardless of ethinic origin/religeon etc!

Yes but you should not confuse "rich" and "upper-class".

I get loads and loads of flak for being "posh" etc etc. It bugs the [censored] out of me because everyone seems to thing it's acceptable to do that just because I'm a white Englishman with a plummy accent. If I ever took the p1ss out of anyone for being "common" or "chav-like" I'd be in serious trouble because people would think I was being snobbish. Yes somehow inverted-snobbery is ok. That sucks big-time.

So, yes I can empathise with people who suffer discrimination from racists or sexists or religious bigots through no fault of anything other than the accident of their birth!

I just don't get why people care so much. I really only discriminate against people who smell bad and even then only to the extent of trying not to be too close to them!!!!

But you have discriminated in your very first sentance, your grouping people into class.

Lets face it everyone is racist, facist, patriotic, blah blah blah. To be in the ranks of "upper class you have to have money so your rich. Though personaly I dont go around classing as such but generaly Rich ppl and or upper class are more above it all - or at least they think they are.

I disagree... 'RIch' and 'upper class' are not the same... Money cant buy class...you get some right common 'lottery winner' types who have no class about them no matter how hard they try!

Rich

I do not classify myself - I was talking of classifications into which other people lump me. I get considered upper class and have the p1ss taken for it but I am not rich. If I was I certainly wouldn't bother working this job!

This whole Racist thing does my head in ,the world has become so obsessed with all this [censored] and this is how people like Nick Griffin become so popular, most of all because people need something to blame for it all going wrong and just dont except evolution and change in there life, everything is going to stay the same view that leads people to follow him

But dont get me wrong on this i have no time for free loading asylum seekers that come to knock on our door every day coming to claim every benefit under the sun .
And i dont think it should be accepted that we should have to worry about the feeling of others because of Christmas and there style of Life or believes dont suit it(come on ahh no santa because such and such might be offended )

I suppose everybody got there own thoughts on this just fustrating how the simplest things become blown out of proportion!!!

Getting bback to the origanal point , its a good day for equal rights when people like "nick griffin" is in jail, the only thing i will say is remember there are black/asian rasist as well! we all need to sort this crap out in the end there are only two different type of HUMANS,male and female!

What about the shemales in thailand...lol sorry this conversation is getting all abit too heavy!!! Think we will all have to agree to disagree we live in a democracy and are allowed to air our opinions as long as it doesnt infringe on others so that narrows it down to beer and football! lol come on guys leave the politics to the politicians /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
What about the shemales in thailand...lol sorry this conversation is getting all abit too heavy!!! Think we will all have to agree to disagree we live in a democracy and are allowed to air our opinions as long as it doesnt infringe on others so that narrows it down to beer and football! lol come on guys leave the politics to the politicians /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

MATE im with u pour a pint and let the so called experts sort it out ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ah this forum makes me laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif I like it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

As far as I'm concerned, you're a damn site more welcome here than most of scum that wash up on our shores..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Just out of interest and nothing against the guy above, i want to ask you "on what basis?"

[/ QUOTE ]

On the basis that he has something worthwhile to 'contribute' to this Country.

I recommend Germany /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

CJ - what would you say to this...
They should give asylum seekers NI Numbers (even on a rolling 6 month basis) so that they can work, pay taxes and contribute as well. And as for sponging...its only cause they can't work! But if you look at the current figures from the DWP.. the impact the asylum seekers have is hardly noticable. What is noticable is that the many people signing on 4 and 5 times. When i was unemployed for a bit..i asked the lady i was signing in with if they caught many people signing on several times and was told there is no point reporting it as nothing happens!!
I think we need to sort that as it has a far bigger impact.

I don't understand "contribute" - the BNP argument would be that audi5e would be taking the jobs of white british. So i find it strange how you can support Nick Griffin et al, but don't mind Audi5e immigrating to the UK.

Audi5e...come to Scotland mate. Plenty of good roads to unleash four ring power
Also sth Africa Cape Town to PE via the garden route was a great drive. Brilliant roads and the Blaukrans (sp?) Bridge was amazing...especially when i bungeed off it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi5e said:
As a South African, I know all about racism and the results/consequences.

After dropping Apartheid and becoming truly democratic, a lot of South Africans had real hope for the future. Unfortunately our new government has now entrenched a new form of discrimination called Affirmative Action. Basically whites are barred from most jobs based on skin colour. And so the same mistakes are repeated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Such a SHAME that when we all thought racisim was at a end in S/AFRICA all it has done is take a new form! i HATE the term "Affirmative Action" a person should get the job on one ground only and that is the most quilified not colour,male,female i know this is me being idealistic it just buggs the [censored] out me ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I'm with you Mick but i think yours and many others including myself idealistic world will never be seen or realised in the near future while people who fight so hard to keep change from happening are calling the shots. We can only live in hope for a better future in which equality across the board is the intelligent choice.

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
Audi5e...come to Scotland mate. Plenty of good roads to unleash four ring power
Also sth Africa Cape Town to PE via the garden route was a great drive. Brilliant roads and the Blaukrans (sp?) Bridge was amazing...especially when i bungeed off it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloukrans, you've got more balls than I have mate... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif(http://www.faceadrenalin.com/home/Bungy/)

As for great roads to drive, you should try the eastern half of this country next time, the passes are spectacular!

Well it's either the UK or Australia. I am now collecting all the info I need to emmigrate, this will take a month or two. Once either of those two countries give the go ahead, it's just a case of sell up and go.

I'd love to do another trip to Sth Africa. Admittedly there are still problems in the country. But in terms of progress..they've made more in the last 15 years than Aus has in the past 200 (i.e it was still legal to hunt aborigines without prosecution as late as the 50's!!!!).

I met a lot of great people in S.A., from the rich Cape Towners to those living in townships. And enjoyed beers with both. Maybe i was lucky - hard to tell in a two week trip.
But i'd definitely do it again as it was easily the best holiday i have ever had.
Next time the eastern half /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif in a v8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
As for Aus or UK/...i did the road from Darwin to Broome. One day was 600km of road where the scenery never changed!! And i don't think the road had a corner, maybe a few curves but i don't remember a corner! The A9 is in Scotland is slightly more interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All countries have their problems. SA HAS changed a HUGE amount. Just a pity they cannot sort out both the crime and the Affirmative Action. In my opinion the government is heading in the wrong direction, hence the desire to leave.

Next time you come, head east from Johannesburg towards the Kruger Park, going through the following towns: Bellfast, Dullstroom, Lydenberg, Sabie, Grasskop and Pilgrims Rest, before heading down the last part of the escarpment into the Lowveld and ultimately the Kruger Park. Two of the most entertaining passes to drive in the country are Longtom Pass between Lydenberg and Sabie, and Robbers Pass between Pilgrims Rest and Lydenberg. A lot of bikers come from all over the world to tour this part of the country.

Cheers...(will take a note of that)....sounds like a new thread starting!
I had heard about the a similar (maybe the same)route from mates of mine from S.A. when i worked in London. And with the weather as it is Glasgow now - to do that route right now would be heaven!!

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
[ QUOTE ]
sssgucci said:
If he has been arrested, then I am quite upset. I think Nick is quite right with his views on British politcs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Everybody has the right to free speach thats one of the great things of our country BUT i think u are in the minority here! as for his views in britsh politics i think they aint welcome anywhere in parliment!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only messing about matey. Just trying to add abit of spice to the thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I think the guy has lost the plot to be honest. Anyway, Happy New Year All!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
[ QUOTE ]
sssgucci said:
If he has been arrested, then I am quite upset. I think Nick is quite right with his views on British politcs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Everybody has the right to free speach thats one of the great things of our country BUT i think u are in the minority here! as for his views in britsh politics i think they aint welcome anywhere in parliment!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find that the BNP have a lot more popular support than most 'politicians' dare admit......... but that's another debate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

Be carefull............ You might find a burning cross on the front lawn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well as long as they dont burn my wooden fence the grass could do with being razed down its healty for it ! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif