Nigels gt30 s3

Did that little lot come from Andrew Grain by any chance?

Will be lovely on your car!

Is the splitter a plastic one that's been covered in carbon, or made from carbon entirely?

yes prawn came from Andrew. thanks aswell i want mkre carbon now ! so many more bits I wanted to buy lol splitter is complete carbon fibre.

RS4B5 the are compomotive motorsport th1882

Wow it's been a while since I updated this !

Fair bit has happened since August lol
Did the last trackday at rockingham and found quite a few issues that needed addressing for the car on track, as a road car it was fine but track opened up new issues.

Powersteering pump was knackered and went while I was at 120 on the long sweeping back straight (scarey moment )

Car was absolutely horrendous in the bends with understeer.

The car was to laggy for track and was putting a lot of strain on the engine and gearbox going down an extra gear so it wasnt to laggy out of the corner. Kind of knew this anyway

THE FINALE was killing my turbo ! (Didnt know this until the next drive but my oil feed had got blocked and run the bearing dry !

So as we all do rather then just rebuild the turbo I just bought another turbo kit
Really wanted to go g25 but got a gtx3071r gen 2 kit for easily half what a g25 would have cost (second hand obviously)

Unfortunately the nortech mani that came with it was cracked (buyer and I didnt see it) he was good enough to sort it out and it was sent to nortech and they sent me a brand new one with updated external Wastegate design (billet external)
IMG 20190408 160318 096

Also the other advantage to this kit was to now go external wastegate and SCREAMER !!

IMG 20190411 191953 250

The kit was a owen developments gtx3071r gen2 tial .82 exhaust nortech mani and downpipe with tial external wastegate

So whilst fitting all this I also replaced both tie rod ends, new powersteering pump and fitted silver project adjustable top mounts.

IMG 20190409 WA0001 resized

20190413 153051 resized

20190418 131815 resized

IMG 20190424 190855 186 resized

Excuse the terrible charge pipe ! First attempt at wrinkle paint. I'm going to get another charge pipe keep it standard and also run engine cover to keep with the OEM look.

All it needs now is mapping and hopefully I can enjoy it for the rest of the year plus this new setup should allow me to easily swap to a different turbo where as old setup was a lot more difficult.

Sorry for the long read if you made this far lol

Reactions: ADs3, killfame, Gonzokew and 2 others
No words I want more Videos of that open WG, great change of the car looks awesome and tide.
Too bad they didnt’t rotate The engine of these chassis like Evo’s..... for easy turbo access...

Lucky I'm not interested in your opinion

NIGE28 as my dying wish (got a bad knee) if you would like to kindly donate this car to me that would be great. It would be going to a good cause (bad knee). I also would repay you monthly with smiles per miles out of the hoohaa and the occasional snickers. If you accept this offer then my email is onehappychappy@iloveyourcarpleasegiveit-tome.com :)

enjoy your section 59

Thanks for the heads up

NIGE28 as my dying wish (got a bad knee) if you would like to kindly donate this car to me that would be great. It would be going to a good cause (bad knee). I also would repay you monthly with smiles per miles out of the hoohaa and the occasional snickers. If you accept this offer then my email is onehappychappy@iloveyourcarpleasegiveit-tome.com :)

Cheers Josh unfortunately there seems to be que lol surprise people want as it's apparently been ruined

Another update not to everyone's taste but got the car dyno'd a few days ago and here is the result.
Still could be a lot better response but im running a big hotside I reckon If i went to. 63 i could get full boost closer to 4k.

IMG 20190612 141230 258 resized
IMG 20190612 220601 309

Very impressed with the figures but we ran into a fuel pressure problem where after about 7k it would loose pressure, so revs have been capped for now, this wasnt a problem before so one of my pumps I feel is worn.

I only say that as they have probably done close to 30k

Going to order a new inline and intank hopefully get it finished.

Reactions: killfame
Hey @NIGE28

I saw you and your car today. It looked lovely. Nearly came and said hello, but I think you were heading off.

Maybe next year?

Thanks mate and you should of just come over and said hello lol , was hoping to maybe see some audi members there. I will be there next year aswell

Reactions: vanilla_ice