Nilfisk P150

Taxboy

Reaction score
I've got the opportunity to potentially buy a nearly new one of these from a relative of a friend. Are these a decent reliable model in the Nilfisk range please. I'm moving up from an ageing C120 which so far has worked flawlessly..... famous last words !!

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

i've got a P140... it did die after 6 months and amazon replaced, otherwise it's never missed a beat

I've got the opportunity to potentially buy a nearly new one of these from a relative of a friend. Are these a decent reliable model in the Nilfisk range please. I'm moving up from an ageing C120 which so far has worked flawlessly..... famous last words !!

It has a decent review online but I never tried to use one before.

I have seen these, also AVA. My only slight concern is they haven't been around that long to see how reliable they are.
For example poor build quality is known about with the Karcher pumps. Nilfisk is not exempt either. I've been warned off the D series as they use carbon brushes in the motor, which you can't buy replacements for.
I know there's a school of thought that says go Kranzle or go home but for the enthusiast they really are expensive, especially if you want a model with wheels