NL, BE & DE Meet - 16/08/03 @ The Ring.

Gambba

Reaction score
OK...so we've pulled our finger out and come up with a possible date for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany meet.

16th August 2003 is the possible date for a meet at the Ring in Germany, do a couple of laps have a laugh a joke and a beer or two, so pipe up if you're up for it.

I have the following people that may attend;

Gambba (Daniel) - Almere, Netherlands (AS)
Drill (Michael) - Germany (AS)
Jaybee (Jereon) - Leiden, Netherlands (AS)
Edwin 98 (Edwin) - Zundurt, Netherlands (AS)
Kriszty Berg (?) - Netherlands (AS)
Worfke (Kris) - Leuven, Belgium (AS)
Philippe (Philippe?) - Maastricht, Netherlands
Blue (?) - Belgium
Loys (Marco) - Netherlands

There has got to be others, I found a Hendrik and Monique in the AS user directory, but they've never posted! So lets try and get as many people along as possible, even if they are not users of the forums....yet!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I'd really like to come but unfirtunately in August I cannot since I am in Singapore for work then... BTW, where is 'The Ring'?

Nurburgring in Germany Dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's about...250 kms from Leuven.

See Here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

As it's only a 2-3 hour drive, you'll just have to make it over some other time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mmmm I guess the only chance I will have with my humble TDI is by laying smoke curtains... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am coming to germany next week, I think I will have to look you up and discuss this viking to .. guess being an Aussie may not help but

OK, so who've we got that's Pretty sure they'll be there? I figure, as it's 2 weeks off, most of us should know by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me.... Yup, y'all are gonna have get your mac on with my goofy *** hangin' round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Who else?

You tell them Damn Swedes that your coming down to The Ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As for Aachen, well, that's a bit of a drive for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, here's the latest:

(From Gambba)
Ok, it's 1100hrs at the entrance area where you buy your tickets as quoted by Blue.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best thing to do is stay at the gates that actually let you in to the ring

park your car somewhere outside the main parking area cause the main parking lot is usually filled with all kind of ppl that actually go on the ring frequently

so best thing to do ius take the opposit exit on the roundabout (opposite from the parking lot enrty from the ring itself)
that exit leads you to a gravel parking lot or abit further to a grassfield (very huge) you can park your car there

and then go to the main parking lot from the ring by foot

we'll meet where you have to buy your entry tickets, that's where the 4 lifting gates are (the ring entry)
that way the ppl that get there first have an excellent view of the cars that go on the ring and of all the cars on the parkking lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you coming from Holland, me and Jaybee are meeting up at the first gas station on the A61 in Germany, just after the border crossing, at 0900 hrs, let me know if you want to meet us there....for the rest of you see you there!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i'll make a meet next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif sure i'm living in the UK but you're just a quick little ride away...