No build date after 7.5 weeks??

Bradks3

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm after people's opnion on this. I ordered my S3 sportback on the 23rd of February, I had not heard anything from the dealer, so went in to see them last week. Still no build date! Not a massive or unusual spec..
Glacier white,
Audi Sound system,
Interior light package with auto rear view mirror,
Through load,
Privacy glass,
Lumbar support.
I'm a bit annoyed as I would have expected a build date by now. The dealer originally quoted 12 weeks which would be around 20th may. That's surely not happening now..
The dealer is contacting Audi UK to try and get to the bottom of the delay.
I'm especially gutted as a guy ordered a sportback from the same dealer two weeks after me and has a build date already!!? Is it normal for a pretty standard spec to be so delayed? Thanks

I ordered mine on the 5th Nov and I was given the built week on 8th Dec, so you are probably right to push them.

...And i was getting anxious that i didnt have a build date after 4 days! Lol

My gf bought an A1 recently and she had a build week the following week, so I'd be kicking up a fuss if I were you

Placed my S3 SB order on 28th March and was given a BW25 date on 8th April I think it was. My BW may be longer as i asked for September delivery, i'm not sure.

Could be the dealer has run out of slots (They get allocated a certain number) so its been pushed back. Hopefully they do actually contact audi uk and update you.

I had a build week just over a week after placing the order.