No DAB station images

Reaction score
Hello.
I drove my car yesterday and none of the DAB station images were showing. It just shows the word DAB where the station logo used to be. When I flick through the stations, the small logo appears on the list but then disappears. It’s the same for every station. I thought this would correct itself but it’s the same today.

Can anyone help please?

Hello.
I drove my car yesterday and none of the DAB station images were showing. It just shows the word DAB where the station logo used to be. When I flick through the stations, the small logo appears on the list but then disappears. It’s the same for every station. I thought this would correct itself but it’s the same today.

Can anyone help please?
Long shot but there's an option somewhere in the MMI related to "downloading media information" or similar - if you can dig that up, could that be it?

If I reboot the MMI it says I’ll lose the key users.

I’ve also lost the satellite view on my maps. Its just showing the image.

Your MMI is not connected to the servers via your onboard LTE connection. My car did the same a few weeks back and sorted itself after a few days. You’ll notice that Google satellite via is also missing, same reason. I guess your phone app also not retrieving data from your car. My car is doing the same at the moment. I got a message on the app that Audi are upgrading the servers.

I hope they sort it soon.
It’s annoying and not what I expect from Audi. I thought I was buying quality but it’s just one issue after another.

Today my radio stations images are on but I’ve got no satellite view on my map.

Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing this today?

Today my radio stations images are on but I’ve got no satellite view on my map.

Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing this today?
Mines gone again today . Along with online services. The news and weather has disappeared too.

Mines gone again today . Along with online services. The news and weather has disappeared too.
Same, radio logos, satellite view, news etc have all disappeared again. This is getting ridiculous.

Same, radio logos, satellite view, news etc have all disappeared again. This is getting ridiculous.
I’ve just spoke to Audi Digital again . They are useless told me to book it in at dealers.
I’m kinda less worried now I know it’s not just mine that’s gone .

Crazy. Like you say though, at least a few of us are having this issue. The virtual cockpit/mmi was a selling point for me at the start. Not getting much benefit from it now I have it.

Audi digital don’t have a clue . I’ve spent over a hour today on phone again to be told they need to raise it with technical dept and they need photos. Just spoke to service dept at dealer they want it back to see what is going on. At least the dealer seems to want to get to the bottom of the issues.

Yes. I’ve just booked mine in for the 16th. I’m sure it’ll have sorted itself out by then and they’ll think I did something to mess with the settings.

It’s also having the nearside folding mirror looked at as that one has started squeaking when folding now just like the offside one did. The offside had to be totally replaced so I’m guessing the nearside one will too.

Mines booked in for the 15th like you I hope it sorts itself out by then.
my drivers mirror also had problems , it wasn’t replaced though .

Audi digital don’t have a clue . I’ve spent over a hour today on phone again to be told they need to raise it with technical dept and they need photos. Just spoke to service dept at dealer they want it back to see what is going on. At least the dealer seems to want to get to the bottom of the issues.

That’s because they’re at the front line dealing with customers. No one wants hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk