No more RS3 audi.co.uk

RYes3

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe gearing up for some info on the site???

Don't follow you? Audi are saying there isn't going to be another RS3?

No sorry, I mean that all info around the current 8P RS3 has been removed from the site. I would think that would be strange as there are still unregistered cars left at dealers? I was thinking maybe they are getting ready to release some info on an 8V RS3? Maybe I am looking into it too much haha!

I have a feeling this might have more to do with shifting a few new S3's first. I see there is still no list price for those but with £25-27K announced for the new Golf GTi the S3 will surely be £32k+. Add a few options (S-tronic/Tech etc) and comparing a new S3 and the RS3 would start to be a little close perhaps. I know that's new vs old model but it's only us enthusiasts that often care or even know that.

I read over on evo that there is now a 4 month wait for an M135i - amazing what some positive motoring press can do for sales even if a car has looks only a mother could love! Lets hope the new S3 and RS3 gain the same level of press acclaim.

Reactions: Simon66 and RYes3
I think you may have just cleared that up MBK!!

Ah, but did Mr Sander send you an email recently (yesterday) about the RS Q3? I see this is now added to the A3 section so maybe so plonked accidentally thought this was the replacement to the RS3?

Who want a German RS Chelsea tractor with brake squeal? Any takers?

Ah, but did Mr Sander send you an email recently (yesterday) about the RS Q3? I see this is now added to the A3 section so maybe so plonked accidentally thought this was the replacement to the RS3?

Lol, just been looking at the RS Q3 and it looks like it has our front brakes on the back and the Audi ceramic 6 pots on the front?

I so hope they use that as the strap line.

Even if they add the optional matt(ed) hirsute front lip and arches package to complete the umm look I'm still out.

Are you sure there are still unregistered RS3's out there I struggled to get mine and that was three weeks ago?

Good point, a quick national search on audi.co.uk indeed returns no unregistered cars! May 2011 with 15000 still fetching £35000!

Stafford Audi are showing one but I'm sure that is an old advert and it sold weeks ago. West London have one on 50 miles but apparently it is registered due to Audi sales etc needing to get numbers up. Hoping mine will be a rare '13' on an RS3

Good point, a quick national search on audi.co.uk indeed returns no unregistered cars! May 2011 with 15000 still fetching £35000!

Knock 5K off that which is what the dealer would want to make in margin on it and you'll get the trade in price they'd give you..

webuyanycar.com will give circa £31k for it though ;-)

Expect £33k and up private sale, unless it's red that is, you can't give them away ;-)

Knock 5K off that which is what the dealer would want to make in margin on it and you'll get the trade in price they'd give you..

Thanks P_G that is useful way to look at the trade-in v resale price. These were the sort of first offer numbers the dealer was talking after my R8 drive. Once you know this it's easier to work out what the real deal they are offering you on the other car is and you can use it to close the gap between the 2!