Q7 No panoramic roof option? New order

Jassi

Reaction score
Evening,
I would like to order either a new Q7 or Q8 but there is not option of a panoramic roof - dealers are not being very helpful either.
I don't need the car until June 2022, but lack of information may force me to another manufacturer - Range Rover, Porsche BMW Merc are all offering them?
Cheers

Pano roof is only on the Vorsprung I think you'll find.

I believe its because Audi have to test vehicles for fuel consumption in exact configurations because of WLTP regulations - and as a pano roof is a heavy option the models with 'everything and the kitchen sink' are the Vorsprung editions - will also have the highest kerb weight.

You really don't want a Pano roof, believe me we had nothing but trouble with ours

Creak, Creak Creak drove us nuts in our Q5 2016 model

You really don't want a Pano roof, believe me we had nothing but trouble with ours

Creak, Creak Creak drove us nuts in our Q5 2016 model
I agree there are issues with creaking especially on older models. Newer models seem to have a different design which still creak but less!
The problem I have is that we like high spec models but they all have black interiors and tinted glass. We unfortunately need a sunroof just to lighten up the interior - crazy.

Reactions: Leebroath
Evening,
I would like to order either a new Q7 or Q8 but there is not option of a panoramic roof - dealers are not being very helpful either.
I don't need the car until June 2022, but lack of information may force me to another manufacturer - Range Rover, Porsche BMW Merc are all offering them?
Cheers

Nothing wrong with any of those other manufacturers to be fair. Ok, RR probably least reliable. Audi’s loss taking the stance on pan roof for only top spec. Many others not doing the same. WLTP is a cr*p excuse

Reactions: Keano04