B9 Nogaro blue . . . could you live with it on a daily driver?

npvpositive

Reaction score
Still playing around with the spec on my RS4 order. Like the title says, could you live with Nogaro as a daily driver colour, or is it best reserved for show cars and weekend toys? Suspect it might make life hard at resale time?

Reactions: THQuattro, Spaceman_RS3, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Still playing around with the spec on my RS4 order. Like the title says, could you live with Nogaro as a daily driver colour, or is it best reserved for show cars and weekend toys? Suspect it might make life hard at resale time?

It's gorgeous. Someone needs to get it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely colour, bit too "shouty" for me though.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Lovely colour, bit too "shouty" for me though.

That's what worries me . . . maybe it's the sort of colour that makes people think you're a poser and attracts the "wrong sort of attention" Eg, police, yobs, etc.

@npvpositive - Nogaro is absolutely stunning !
My all time fave Audi colour
A true classic IMHO :thumbs up:

In answer to your question - 'Nogaro blue . . . could you live with it on a daily driver?'
Damn right I could ! :superman::superman::superman:

Reactions: RS4B5, Snake Pliskin, B5NUT and 1 other person
As above a true classic. and yes I could live with it.

Nogaro Blue on a true classic.
tn_img_0367_13474.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: THQuattro, Terminator x, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
I think the indoor lights on the B9 pictures don't do the colour justice. Nogaro as always been a head turning colour for Audi models.

Also you won't have any trouble selling an Audi painted in Nogaro blue.

Love that colour. Would have got my S4 in it if I could have rather than quite boring nevara.

It's a lovely colour, and I was seriously tempted to go for it for my B9, but like you said, it's just a bit too loud for a car I'd be using every day for 20k miles a year. It always looks dirty too

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
I own the Nogaro Blue B9 A4 Avant but not RS4, the colour is very stand out in the sun (creamy blue) and contrast in the low light area. It certainly can be a daily colour and it will make your RS4 instant classic and stand out from the crowd.

I have more of my A4 Avant Nogaro Blue photos on my instagram account @shibababa_projectA4Avant

Audi A4 Avant Exclusive Nogaro Blue   Daylight 001 Small

Nogaro Blue ProjectA4Avant copy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and TYb
Not a problem to live with and not too OTT. Had ours for over 18 months now(RS3) and can see anything we would replace it for, bar the RS4 in nogaro. Will probably keep it and garage it when we get a replacement. Just in the throws of Stage 2 Revo........

Genji, great to see a fellow Aussie on this site, and the A4 looks stunning!

BTW, do you remember how much Nogaro adds to the price tag in Australia?

Genji, great to see a fellow Aussie on this site, and the A4 looks stunning!

BTW, do you remember how much Nogaro adds to the price tag in Australia?

It (or Audi Exclusive Colour) costs A$5500 + 10% GST + 33% Luxury Car Tax (so about $7000)... not a cheap option

In Audi Club Sydney (facebook) we also have a member with a Voodoo Blue RS3 Sedan. Voodoo Blue is Porsche solid blue very similar to Nogaro Pearl blue. If you are from Sydney, Audi Centre Sydney has a Nogaro Blue RS3 Sportback on display.