Nogaro Blue S1

Stuttgartrob

Reaction score
Here is the pics of my Nogaro Blue S1, I know a few of you on here have already seen these.

Excuse the Winter Tires I will get my Quattro Pack Black 18's in April.

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

Reactions: Tej13, THQuattro, voorhees and 4 others
Lovely car Rob bet you cant wait for the Spring and those 18's

Pan roof too nice choice

Did you order extra alloys then?
Or were they unavailable at the time?

Nice colour blue :)

I'm guessing 17 inch winter alloys and winter tyres were chosen with car ?

Summer matt black 18's and summer tyres in storage or not yet bought

Sorry mate, I just wrote my reply over the top of your post hope it hasn't messed up anything and I don't know if it will display my reply or not? Ive only been on the site for a day or two and havnt got the hang of it all yet. I was just complementing you on your car and the superb choice of colour it looks the nuts.

I'm guessing 17 inch winter alloys and winter tyres were chosen with car ?

Summer matt black 18's and summer tyres in storage or not yet bought

I ordered the Car with Optional Winter wheels and tires since the law in Germany is you have to have winter tires and wheels. My 18's will be at my dealer in 2 weeks and then I will go get them to put them on the car around April.

What do you think is the difference between nogaro and sprint blue ?

http://www.inchcapeaudi.co.uk/vehicles/27456/audi-s3-2.0-t-fsi-quattro-300-ps.aspx

There was a Sprint blue S3 at my dealer a few weeks back that I went and saw and Sprint seemed alittle Brighter while mine is bright but has a shade of violet to it in some light.

Sprint blue is nice it just wasn't one of my color choices, It came down to Nogaro vs. Riveria Blue.

Sorry mate, I just wrote my reply over the top of your post hope it hasn't messed up anything and I don't know if it will display my reply or not? Ive only been on the site for a day or two and havnt got the hang of it all yet. I was just complementing you on your car and the superb choice of colour it looks the nuts.

The Color is special order (2300 euro option) and read above about the 17's they will only be on the car for a few more months.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Thanks Rob every now and again these will appear in my classifieds daydreaming . They are a sensible choice

Lovely looking RS2 but so old, cars date so quickly. Factory pick up? That sounds an interesting day out I didn't know you could do that, thought it was only on porches etc etc. I remember reading somewhere that they made the S1 in Belgium, obviously not. Did you get a tour round the place as well?

Lovely looking RS2 but so old, cars date so quickly. Factory pick up? That sounds an interesting day out I didn't know you could do that, thought it was only on porches etc etc. I remember reading somewhere that they made the S1 in Belgium, obviously not. Did you get a tour round the place as well?

In Germany you have the choice of either going to Neckarsulm or Ingolstadt to pick up your car. The pickup includes free Factory tour, lunch and museum passes. The S1 is still built in Belgium. This time I picked Ingolstadt since I picked up my Q5 from Neckarsulm last time. When you pick up the car its a good presentation you have someone that goes over the car with you and all the features of it. Both times I had no problem getting an English speaking person to go over the car for me.

You can check out this link for my factory pickup.

http://www.a1-forum.co.uk/a1forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=152434

Herr rob, you lucky old thing! Just had a look at your factory pics, Charlie chaplains car, Dr dolittles bicycle, they are all there haha only joking. I would have loved to there to get my car but didn't even know you could do it, you probably can't buying from England. That would have been well worth the trip for me, a few days driving around and then back again. Never mind I've got a trip planned in July to South france, route napoleon, Millau bridge etc can't wait may take a detour back through Switzerland as always wanted to look at it.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
They actually have Euro Delivery if you are ordering the Car from the USA. You fly over to Germany pick up your car, drive around europe, and then drop the car off at one of there Shipping sites and then Audi Delivers the car to the US for you. Not really sure why they don't have that in the UK or if they do the dealers just don't try to push it very much. Whenever I move back to the USA, I will probably do a Euro Delivery for one of my vacations or something.

This will be the forth new audi I've bought and no one at the dealers have mentioned it so I think you're right in saying it's the dealers that don't bother, maybe extra forms for them to complete or something? Anyway, enjoyed looking at your photo record of the day at the factory, thanks.

This will be the forth new audi I've bought and no one at the dealers have mentioned it so I think you're right in saying it's the dealers that don't bother, maybe extra forms for them to complete or something? Anyway, enjoyed looking at your photo record of the day at the factory, thanks.

Dealership experience of new car handover is poor in the UK IMO
Poorly presented cars, time restricted sales staff, not special at all

Just give me the f'ing car if you cant do it properly !

Reactions: kevin lewis
Dealership experience of new car handover is poor in the UK IMO
Poorly presented cars, time restricted sales staff, not special at all

Just give me the f'ing car if you cant do it properly !

Both of my handovers have been AWESOME! Car in a special handover bay under a sheet with the DRL's glowing through, excellent lighting, bottle of champagne, no rush, my salesman and the general manager fitted the dog guard in my SQ5 while I sat up front and fiddled with the MMI in my SQ5. No complaints from me for handovers (at Poole Audi and buying top spec 'S' cars at least!).
My MiL's handover of her A1 S-Line at Watford Audi in Dec was also excellent, the salesman say with her for a good 40 mins going through all the controls and getting it set up how she wanted etc.

That is a lovely colour. There was an rs5 in that colour in the dealer where I ordered my S1. I was really tempted. I ordered yellow because I had a yellow Fiat Coupe back in the day and it reminds me of that, not quite as bonkers tho.

That is a lovely colour. There was an rs5 in that colour in the dealer where I ordered my S1. I was really tempted. I ordered yellow because I had a yellow Fiat Coupe back in the day and it reminds me of that, not quite as bonkers tho.

Thanks, Decided what the hell this time on the Color option. It might be my last car I buy in Europe anyways.

I have an appointment to get my summer tires on the car and will be doing my review of the car soon.

Reactions: Luc s1
Nice looking Blue mate, didn't know you can have sun roof on S1 and the footrest comes with it....righthand drive cars have been short changed.

I had the sunroof on mine as an option. I always like driving around with the windows and roof open in the summer and only really use the the air con in traffic jams or on the motorway at high speeds. I was going to say "when I was a lad and first driving we didn't have air con" but that makes me sound really old lol ;-)

Reactions: josedebardi
No worry, "Ian"...my first car didn't have air con either. a second hand Vauxhall Viva SL..back in the 70s...window winder kept falling off...full of rusty holes on the bodywork...That's why I appreciate the modern cars much more than the younger generations. My daughter is learning to drive in a Honda Jazz and she complains it is too "slow".....88 kw (over 100 hp) Golf GTi Mark I didn't have that when it came out and it was the dream car in my youth.....

No worry, "Ian"...my first car didn't have air con either. a second hand Vauxhall Viva SL..back in the 70s...window winder kept falling off...full of rusty holes on the bodywork...That's why I appreciate the modern cars much more than the younger generations. My daughter is learning to drive in a Honda Jazz and she complains it is too "slow".....88 kw (over 100 hp) Golf GTi Mark I didn't have that when it came out and it was the dream car in my youth.....
Lol yeah I had a Toyota Corolla, an MGB and succession of small Fiat and other cars all with window powered air con. It wasn't until I was a cab driver and finally bought a new Skoda Octavia in 2002 that had it fitted.

Do you have the rear privacy glass option? It doesn't seem that dark compared to some of the other Audi models....

nice colour but the red of the interior quattro pack does go for me

I like the Blue too, would have chosen it if Audi has the same blue interior pack. But then Wife likes the Yellow and it is her car. (even though I have to pay..keep telling myself "Happy Wife, Happy Home"......

I actually prefer norgaro to my sepang blue it's a lovely colour.
Polished mine yesterday and guess what it poured down!!!

Photo of a car park...What is the children's game that wouldn't work here?
Spotto

I like the Blue too, would have chosen it if Audi has the same blue interior pack. But then Wife likes the Yellow and it is her car. (even though I have to pay..keep telling myself "Happy Wife, Happy Home"......

Actually when I was in Geneva for the Auto show there was a Sepang blue sportback with the matching blue interior.

When I priced out the Audi Exclusive option on my car with blue stitching and everything painted Nogaro it was an extra 4500 euro....

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Luc s1
Felt like being discriminated in Australia, the Blue colour interior pack wasn't on offered here. And from the photos, the air vents doesn't have the red ring surround which looks much nicer. Guess I shouldn't complain as the dealer only charged A$1810 for "the yellow interior pack"

Felt like being discriminated in Australia, the Blue colour interior pack wasn't on offered here. And from the photos, the air vents doesn't have the red ring surround which looks much nicer. Guess I shouldn't complain as the dealer only charged A$1810 for "the yellow interior pack"

Its part of the Audi Exclusive option where they will do whatever you want for alot of money.

Must admire you guys with considerable patience within. Willing to wait for the things which you desire in life. I always buy things which are in stock or on sales, never pay full price for anything:) as I have never sold anything at full price myself:ambivalence:. Just pick the best available which is in stock so I don't have too many sleepless nights. Read it in the Forum, some people actually waited 6 months for their new cars...I would have died of sleep deprevation....

Must admire you guys with considerable patience within. Willing to wait for the things which you desire in life. I always buy things which are in stock or on sales, never pay full price for anything:) as I have never sold anything at full price myself:ambivalence:. Just pick the best available which is in stock so I don't have too many sleepless nights. Read it in the Forum, some people actually waited 6 months for their new cars...I would have died of sleep deprevation....

I will always order new since I will get what I want in the end and won't have to go through the hassle of retrofitting. The wait is worth it if you know you will be happy with every option. I'm very impatient when waiting and probably spent more on rental cars than I have on payments for the S1 in a year. I waited 6 months for my Q5 and 5 months for the S1 and was very pleased in the end with both of them.

This is the first time I have custom ordered a new car. I had a brand new Renault Scenic and Skoda Octavia which were just used as Taxis so I only chose the colour. I hated the wait for my S1 but it was with it.

I waited 5 months also as there was no sepang blue 3 doors available, but love the car.

My dealer in Bexleyheath had a unregistered sepang blue when I ordered mine September last year. He tried selling it to me, plus their black demo but I wanted Yellow. Plus it didn't gave the super sport seats. Couldn't find a yellow one with the spec I wanted, hence the wait.