North East A4/S4 Owners...

How far north east you talking? Could stick it in the meets section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would any North East A4/S4 owners fancy a 'mini meet'?

I can't image there are many of us but I'm sure there's enough for a little get together...

North East/Yorkshire mini meet? I'd be interested. Richmond/Thirsk area would suit?

Reactions: Happy Grumpz
I’m up in Aberdeen, so Newcastle isn’t particularly north east from my perspective.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
In Newcastle myself, but don't have a car yet :( Roll-on March - Only ordered an SE though so would be nice to see what I'm missing ;)

I’m up in Aberdeen, so Newcastle isn’t particularly north east from my perspective.

Am in Montrose but I don't get my car until mid March, I usually go along to the GT Scotland meets when they are on in the better weather

I’d be happy too, the drive for me involves the road from Penrith to Hexham, the S4 would love it!

Also from Newcastle, didn't realise there are so many members here. Back when I first got the car in May, everytime I waved at another A4 was met with a puzzled look. I've given up now lol. :p

Also from Newcastle, didn't realise there are so many members here. Back when I first got the car in May, everytime I waved at another A4 was met with a puzzled look. I've given up now lol. :p

Nico I didn't know you were on here, do you still have your s2k?

No mate, had a baby boy so needed to get a family car. Tried to justify to myself to keep it but I just wouldn't have had any time to drive it. Are you a s2k owner? On s2ki?

No mate, had a baby boy so needed to get a family car. Tried to justify to myself to keep it but I just wouldn't have had any time to drive it. Are you a s2k owner? On s2ki?
I'll drop you a PM, we used to hang out a long time ago

Newcastle here - work away a lot but let me know if you sort something in Newcastle

I'm in County Durham and work in Teesside, so hello from me!:salute:

Sounds like there are a few of us around the Newcastle area then. Hopefully get something arranged

Durham lad here with a A4 BE Saloon!

Leeds based but would go an hour each way or so, business and family commitments allowing.

I’m in Newcastle and it’s not a bad idea, any other s4 owners around here as I’ve never seen one yet.

Newcastle based here - i havent seen many around to be fair

Based in Alnwick, would be prepared to go down to Newcastle. My S line A4 is ususlling hanging about Grey Street anyway alongside a blue S line TT :)