North East members

prob be able to do that , ill try and get a few of the lads to come from round mine as there is quite a few of us with audi's

I'm from near Whitby. Might be able to make that.

Cool sounds like a plan. Where shall we meet? Kfc will be a good place? That's next to Belmont, Durham?

if you want mate , might do a bit finger lickin while there lol

say bout 7 ish mark ? , would be handy if people are coming to post just so we can see what kind of numbers were talking , seems pointless if there is going to be only a couple of us . boya if there is a good turn out no doubt it could turn into a more regular thing or just put a holiday in for the night lol

say bout 7 ish mark ? , would be handy if people are coming to post just so we can see what kind of numbers were talking , seems pointless if there is going to be only a couple of us . boya if there is a good turn out no doubt it could turn into a more regular thing or just put a holiday in for the night lol

It's overtime mate, am covering for someone, can't really get out of it! Deffo be there next time!

yeah 7 sounds good. so sat 23rd, kfc, durham.
be easier if we park by a shop so lets say... pcworld. cant miss it.
i have a few mates in the VAG group that will be interested in coming so ill drag them.
if your interested in coming down inbox me with your number and ill send mine back. be easier to contact

hope to see a few of you there tonight if you are coming :thumbsup:

If were talking the last weekend in September count me out.. Away down south.

week before or after whatever best fella , could do with a few more being interested first anyway

Ill go but ill probably forget so someone will have to pm me :p

I'd possibly be up for it depending on where it is? Missus is preggers again so don't wanna be million miles away as we've already had one scare!

prob be around durham area dan , as this seems pretty central to everyone

Is there a meet going ahead @ the end of this month???

depends how many people abb , think there has only been about four of us who have said they are interested , i would still meet up if there is only a few of us , but some might think its not worth the bother ? if there is a meet this weekend then i can do either friday or saturday

another from middlesbrough here, R reg a3 T sport ming blue supporting the pedo bear and turbo snail on the back of the car, give me a wave ill probably forget your on here swear at you then realize then feel foolish :D haha only kidding im a nice boy.

used to go out to teeside park on a wednesday but it just annoyed me at with all the corsa boys with big bake bean tin exhausts doing my head in so i haven't been out for ages would be nice to go out with some new faces and to new places.

anyone fancy a meet tonight ? while the weather is good ?

lol thats the spirit !!! howay lads pull ya fingers out ! the ball has got to start rolling sometime , why not tonight , would be good to put faces to names :icon_thumright:

Hey Guys another member from the North East... From north shields / Newcastle :) keep me posted about any meets :) cheers andy any one on here joined Dub north East?

Alright everyone am now to the site, Had my S3 8L for a few weeks. engine has spat a rod now :( but hey everyone am in the Durham area

right lads im on a mission to get a north east meet sorted ! so i thought id start asking you lot now and maybe we might get one sorted by the end of the year lol