North West Activity?

Nice to meet you today Matt, glad I brought my rs3 now, didn't expect to get on the actual car park.

I'd be amazed if the driver who crashed wasn't done for dangerous driving, he floored it straight out of the garden centre, what an idiot.

Reactions: MattSedg
I didn't see it happen. A lot were leaving like idiots, seems the done thing these days unfortunately.

Nice to meet you today Matt, glad I brought my rs3 now, didn't expect to get on the actual car park.

I'd be amazed if the driver who crashed wasn't done for dangerous driving, he floored it straight out of the garden centre, what an idiot.
It was a good turnout, I saw you leaving but decided against jumping in front of your car to introduce myself !

The crash outside with the Camaro was a mess, it looked stunning when it arrived too, what a shame.

aye you too, always good meeting asn members! Everyone needs to walk around with stamps on their forehead with what car they drive next time, hard to tell whose car is whose when you're wanting to chat about something :haha:

was it a white camaro? if so I saw him saying to a fella that he'll give him a spin out in it, driving like a bit of an idiot before he even left the car park considering how many folk were walking around!

Yes, the white car.
That was an expensive bit of showing off from him! Left front wheel hanging off.

Yes, the white car.
That was an expensive bit of showing off from him! Left front wheel hanging off.
what did you say he hit? a vw transporter, could of picked a cheaper car to slam into never mind his own car :greedy dollars:
like you say, dangerous driving

He set off, lost control, hit a car, then went into the vw transporter and another car.

Reactions: MattSedg
He set off, lost control, hit a car, then went into the vw transporter and another car.
well, i guess it pays to have Quattro...

Reactions: DolomiTTe
Is anyone going the premier league cars and coffee this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be there with a group of TTs (and a bright red Mustang discreetly trying to blend in with us). I'll be in the Dolomite Grey Mk1.

I'll definitely be there with a group of TTs (and a bright red Mustang discreetly trying to blend in with us). I'll be in the Dolomite Grey Mk1.

Think I will be there I will be in a Daytona grey rs3

Reactions: DolomiTTe
Going to lake district audi little cars n coffee type thing on Sunday, also a look around the rwd r8, if anyone's around I'm there

Cars and coffee in Liverpool this Sunday if anybody is interested

Weather's getting nicer, time to get out for a few smiles in this weather not had chance test my new map. Cant wait;)

I’m goi g to Manchester this afternoon to take some pics