Northern Ireland/Ireland section

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Im new to the site but not new to owners club forums, ive run a few in the past. Ive just noticed theres a region on here for every other place in the UK except us folk.

Was wondering, im picking up my B8 soon, would there be any of you lot up for a meet/photoshoot. How many NI members do we have on here?

I'll ask the boss

Reactions: Sandra
I'm in the south but only bout 3 hrs from Newry. .. audi off the road still tho

Will get an Ireland section set up in next few days for you guys. You can also just get on the boat to stranraer or troon and come to any of our scottish meets. You would all be welcome. :) xx

Just like to say that i'd be more than happy to manage the Northern Ireland section. I was a Regional Organiser for a while on a previous owners club, the way it worked is that we had a couple of regional organisers for the NI section, as it is a relatively big area.

If anyone is happy enough to take on the role with me that would be great, i'd love to take the site to a few of the car shows here, Audi have a great following in the car culture here, and as a part of the extended VAG scene.

I have a few ideas for meets and photoshoots etc. but i'd also love some input from you Scottish and English guys to see what way you run things in your respective areas.

Just like to say that i'd be more than happy to manage the Northern Ireland section. I was a Regional Organiser for a while on a previous owners club, the way it worked is that we had a couple of regional organisers for the NI section, as it is a relatively big area.

If anyone is happy enough to take on the role with me that would be great, i'd love to take the site to a few of the car shows here, Audi have a great following in the car culture here, and as a part of the extended VAG scene.

I have a few ideas for meets and photoshoots etc. but i'd also love some input from you Scottish and English guys to see what way you run things in your respective areas.

I will let you know who the events mod/mods are when everything else is in place. Thanks. :) x

You can also just get on the boat to stranraer or troon and come to any of our scottish meets. You would all be welcome. :) xx

It's a well trod route for me with the kids playing ice hockey... Nice day trip to Aberdeen?, why not...!

S

It's a well trod route for me with the kids playing ice hockey... Nice day trip to Aberdeen?, why not...!

S

The aberdeen boys have a regular meet, just look in the scottish section. Hope you enjoy the new ireland section. :) x

Reactions: Brennan