Not happy atall!

karl210

Reaction score
Ive been after buying a golf gti and finally found one the other day. But im still driving my Audi and wanted the golf insured for a couple of days just so i could drive it back home and untill i sell my audi then i will swap insurance over. So posted it on this forum and Dan from adrian flux took my details and got one of his colleagues to give me a ring back to see what we could sort out. Anyway she rang me up and gave me a quote for the 2 days after looking at my details which they already have because im already with Adrian Flux. I said yeah thats fine can you save that quote and i will give you a ring back in the next few days when i pick the car up. Anyway i managed to twist the girlfriends arm to take me 150 miles to go get this car, we came to a deal and i bought the car and rang Adrian flux to go ahead with that quote. This is when i was told that they cant offer that to me! there has been a mistake and all she can do is apolagise! I mentioned ive travelled for this car now what are they going to do about it. She said all she could do was swap the insurance over, that means cancelling my other car off insurance completely. I had no other choice but to do so, so now ive got an Audi s3 that is illegally un-insured that im going to struggle to sell because i cant take possible buyers on a test drive! Anyway she said she can swap the insurance over but it comes to another £300 or so which had to be paid then and there. I only had £180 in my bank so she said she will do me a FAVOUR!! and just take that out and take the rest out on monday when i get chance to put more money in. Ive got 2 payments left and ive absoloutly no idea how shes come to the conclusion im to pay another £300 ontop of the 180 per month i already pay just for 2 months. So theres the fact they absoloutly screwed me over and now im left with an uninsured car! and the fact theyve ripped me off and are expecting another £160 tommorow! BEWARE!

Please no one else post on this thread except Dan from Adrian Flux or a representative of the company and Karl. Two sides of the story and all that.

Any other posts other than from the OP or a representative of Adrian Flux will be deleted.

Hi

I have already been in touch with Client through PM .

Thanks

Dan

Thanks for your help Dan, you was probably the only helpful person out of the lot of people who work for Adrian Flux. After trying to fight the cause that my insurance shouldnt go up £1000 to be insured on a slower car and moving from tpft to fully comp i got nowhere with that one and if i wasn't to pay the extra by today my insurance would be void. I got a call back the other day (they seem very eager to chase after money you owe but not so eager for customer service) mentioning i still have an outstanding balance and they have come to the conclusion that they will insure me on my Audi S3 for an additional price. I ended up questioning the girl why such a big rise in my premium and i ended up getting a bit angry, mentioned i wanted to cancel and completely forgot about the quote for my other car. Anyway ive decided its too much hassle and i dont want to loose my no claims bonus so i rang today today to pay the balance i owe and to see what the quote for my other car was, they happily took the payment but when i mentioned temp cover for my other car they said no again so i give up with them. If i would of been told no in the first place that would of been fine, i would of made other arrangements and probably saved money. But now im skint and need to find insurance for my other car elsewhere.
My advice is, yeah they might give you a decent quote but next time i would definitely pay the little bit extra and go with someone else for the customer service sake.

Hi

We have tried to call you again today. Will be sending you an email also.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks for your help Dan, you was probably the only helpful person out of the lot of people who work for Adrian Flux. After trying to fight the cause that my insurance shouldnt go up £1000 to be insured on a slower car and moving from tpft to fully comp i got nowhere with that one and if i wasn't to pay the extra by today my insurance would be void. I got a call back the other day (they seem very eager to chase after money you owe but not so eager for customer service) mentioning i still have an outstanding balance and they have come to the conclusion that they will insure me on my Audi S3 for an additional price. I ended up questioning the girl why such a big rise in my premium and i ended up getting a bit angry, mentioned i wanted to cancel and completely forgot about the quote for my other car. Anyway ive decided its too much hassle and i dont want to loose my no claims bonus so i rang today today to pay the balance i owe and to see what the quote for my other car was, they happily took the payment but when i mentioned temp cover for my other car they said no again so i give up with them. If i would of been told no in the first place that would of been fine, i would of made other arrangements and probably saved money. But now im skint and need to find insurance for my other car elsewhere.
My advice is, yeah they might give you a decent quote but next time i would definitely pay the little bit extra and go with someone else for the customer service sake.