*** Notes on contacting Polished Bliss ***

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Folks, just a quick message to pass on some information that affects how we would like things to run in the future in terms of contacting us. Because we are getting busier by the day, it has become quite stressful lately trying to keep on top of everything. In particular, the time available to spend on the forum has declined greatly, and we would now ask that all business related messages are directed to our general e-mail address. We check the e-mails daily (usually responding to general enquiries very quickly and technical advice requests within 48 hours). In the future, we will not gaurantee responses to pm's, as there may be some weeks where we will be unable to get on the forum at all. Thus, please make sure you contact us about all business related matters using either e-mail or the phone - this way we can maintain a high standard of service. Our current contact details are given on this link...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/contact.html

Thanks for your help on this matter, it will be appreciated. Please note that this doesn't mean we don't want people asking questions or posting in this section on the forum. All we are asking is that important messages to which a quick response is needed are directed to us by e-mail or phone rather than via the forum.

:)

Just a quick update on this folks; due to requests for help and queries about orders still coming through by pm, I have now disabled my pm account. If you need to get in touch for any reason please click the 'Contact Me' link in my siggie for phone and e-mail details. Cheers! :thumbsup: