[Nov 13, 2016] KINGS LYNN DEALERSHIP MEET (KINGS LYNN)

Losirob it was nice to meet you and I must agree Sandra must of put some time in to this. The sales people seemed reluctant to answer a question but I must say the lady at reception was the best thing about this dealership. Not sure if it's of use but I think this is the audi number of the pedal car the kids loved, 3201501200.

Reactions: losirob
I'm really sorry guys. I confirmed this meeting with head of business on Friday. I will speak to him tomorrow.. I am beyond angry ATM, I can't apologise enough to you guys.

Reactions: SPARTAN91, Macdoon, Griffin1989 and 2 others
Not that I'm glad I had a last minute family emergency and couldn't make it.... but what a waste of time the 4 hour turnaround would have been.....

I'm really sorry guys. I confirmed this meeting with head of business on Friday. I will speak to him tomorrow.. I am beyond angry ATM, I can't apologise enough to you guys.
Not your fault Sandra..... but will be interesting to hear what they have to say!!!

Reactions: Griffin1989, sandraj0719 and Sandra
Sorry I didn't make it. In the end I thought due to me having 9 points on my license ill cry seeing all these Audi's there and not being able to touch them.

Have to say thanks Sandra for arranging this event but what a waste of time and effort, when greeted with no time for u and no cars! nice to meet up with a few people like griffin1989 but what a shame not to be able to drive or sit in something nice!!

Reactions: losirob, Griffin1989 and sandraj0719
Sandra, I am sorry to ask but did they apologise for this mix up?
I have to phone them back. They have apologised for non event and would like to do something with us, I just don't know what yet. I will keep you all updated :) X

Thank you for the update Sandra . I would hope the dealership would make the effort to set up another event after the none event disappoint.

Thank you for the update Sandra . I would hope the dealership would make the effort to set up another event after the none event disappoint.
Yes they keen to do so. I'm really sorry the kids were so disappointed Rob. If you still looking for the audi toy car, try Mike in our parts request. He will get you a good price. :) X

May be do an r8 day, that should get a few people interested and make up for the fail :)

Reactions: Terminator x, S3 Hilife and Sandra