Now Then, Now Then, Now Then

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Shame he isnt here to defend himself.Strange how all these allegations have just surfaced...must be compo around, and it stinks of max clifford!

Yes but, tbh J, I always thought he seemed a little bit strange, but that doesnt mean he is, but why would so many now come forward, maybe his charity work etc was a way to claw back his soul, maybe he's innocent, who knows, but one things for sure, if its true & BBC hid this, why the feck should we pay any poxy license for scum like this to hide these things from the public, reminds me of that pos Glitter, sick disgusting people, should have there nads chopped of & fed to them.

Agreed Nige,Its just the way that its surfaced that has annoyed me.He was strange and a bit creepy...a bit scary really when i was younger.The absence of a partner was always suss.I believe that esther rantzen knew about it but said nowt, as did others.And she had the gall to crow about childline! Im sure that there a lot of others yet to be revealed.Just dont like the witch hunt.And people in this day an age want blokes castrating for slapping a girls **** where 20-30 years ago it wasnt frowned upon, the girl would slap the bloke end of.Dont forget that 'sexual assault' can mean anything from ie: a breast stroke to a captain birdseye.If he was guilty then damn him to hell. If not, then how sad.

over the last 20 year things have come up
just been brushed under the carpet.
and he was good mates with mr glitter.

did anybody see the loius theroux interview that they did a few years back?
man he was weird!
it was so bizzare, and now that all these allegations have surfaced, how did nobody twig on?
granted, a few people did twig on but said nowt!
i always did think he was a weird oddball!
he was a powerful man and carried a bit clout, so it all got hushed up and swept under the carpet sharpish!
it would not happen in this day and age with cameraphones and such!

Did any body watch question time last night? Janet street porter sung like a canary about it!!
*** if powerful media women cannot say what happened it must have been bad!!

Hmm looks like Jimmys ring is geting broken up

If being weird makes you guilty of a crime half of ASN would be locked up :)

especially John:)

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnythepie and hades-
I always thought he was a kiddy fiddler, so I am not surprised about the allegations.

I just think it is not great timing, as he isn't able to defend himself.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by voorheesIf being weird makes you guilty of a crime half of ASN would be locked up
biggrin.gif
that was uncalled for

especially John

What did I miss Jon stated, I see no problem with sockies posts.

Reactions: johnnythepie
Jim fixed it for me.

At least, that's what he told me he was doing :shrug:

I always thought he was a kiddy fiddler, so I am not surprised about the allegations.

I just think it is not great timing, as he isn't able to defend himself.

That's just it, though. The allegations aren't new. It seems they've been around for years; it's just that the public at large weren't aware of them.

yer Jimmy was a weaird soul, maybe he did have relations with young girls, but he is dead now and nobody is going to get any closure from it now, if it and he was so bad then they should have raised there hands sooner, so the question is who is going to benefit from this show of victims now?

the only good thing or hope to come out of all this is the fact that if it is going on with famous people that the victims have the strength to stand up and be counted and out any paedoes out there now,

Sorry, Turk but I think it's a bit glib to say they should have come forward sooner. This was a rich and powerful man with huge influence, and the alleged victims were young girls who were, in all probability, petrified that he would sue them for defamation.

She didnt get sent to a mental home, she was a pupil at a school he used to visit and when she spoke up about it, she got ridiculed and punished for saying such bad things about such a big and well known celeb!!!

So if this is anything to go by, you can see why others didnt want to stand up to him, as nobody would believe them.

I did see a transcript the other day about a Paul Merton Show with Jimmy Saville, but I have since been advised it maybe a hoax. I wont post it up, but a google search will bring up the relevant transcript if you want to read it.

I was disgusted by the program when I saw it recently and its a shame that this has happened.

Back in the day, nobody thought Freddie Mercury was gay.

Look back now and it is ****** obvious, but back in his heyday (or is that gayday?) nobody thought it.

And for years Jimmy Saville surrounded himself with young girls/kids, and nobody thought he was a pedo.

People used to think that Hitler was a thoroughly decent chap.

Funny old world isn't it?

FOR SALE
One white wig, a purple shell suit, gold coloured medallion, red sunglasses and a plastic cigar.Unwanted fancy dress outfit.FOC.

Its getting silly now, police are following 125 lines of enquiry, wtf man, if its true, he must be one of the worse known paedo's in history.

it stinks of max clifford![/QUOTE]

Ah Ha you can read the future - whose next then, Noddy?