now this is scary! :/

P40ULW

single and skint? how? oh cars!!!
Reaction score
I know i have almost missed a junction and done something similar to the focus driver in the past.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/marian.wojcik.106">Marian Wójcik</a>.</div></div>

doesn't it just! i had to watch it a few times as i couldn't believe my eyes

My sister told me about this today funny enough just hope wernt any kids in the car

Work mate showed me this earlier. Looking at it, that looks like fatalities for sure. No way someone could survive one HGV to the face (with the roof peeled back that far theres no way the rear beam didn't enter the cabin) and then another to the rear. Utterly savage, but it does teach you a serious lesson - look before you leap, and don't leave it until the last second!!

If it makes you feel any better apparently the kids weren't in the car and amazingly the driver survived with two broken vertebrae and made a good recovery or so I saw on one of the news things on facebook

If it makes you feel any better apparently the kids weren't in the car and amazingly the driver survived with two broken vertebrae and made a good recovery or so I saw on one of the news things on facebook
No way occupants of that car survived that accident... Those are fatalities for sure... The point is that in europe there are many exits on the motorway so you're literary better of to just carry on driving to the next ausfahrt and turn around unlike in Uk when you have to drive for 10 miles or so !!!