OBD Eleven - Personalization of Lane Departure App

pp2414

Reaction score
This is probably one of the first things you want to do when you get your Audi A6 C8

As lane departure is set to ‘on’ as default each time you start your car you have to remember to turn it off using a button on the middle lower console unless you enjoy hectic system reaction to lane changing which sometimes could actually be very dangerous.
App in OBD eleven worth 10 credits (see attached screenshots) enables you to change it to ‘remember last setting’ or turn keep it turned off by default with possibility to turn it on upon request via same button on the middle lower console.

I personally prefer ‘remember last setting’

Enjoy your car!

94676a92caa225e8f286293507422272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: psychopomp1
I can confirm this works, I've just turned it off permanently (chosen 'not activated after engine start') as I hate lane assist even on motorways. I have the lane assist switch on the indicator stalk rather than a touchscreen button on the lower MMI screen.

OP, have you found a way to switch off 'stop-start' function permanently in OBD11? That seems almost impossible to do on the newer Audi's, there is/was a solution where you could switch it off permanently in OBD11, however you needed to have the A/C on at all times for this to work. Not really interested in such a solution.

Any chance it tells you what modules and long coding is being changed ? Would be handy for those of us with VCDS.