OBD11

I ordered and received my dongle 2 days later so great service!

Now I have tried enabling the G Meter and it appears on the VC but I don't get any readings... anyone know if there is a channel I need to enable?

I have also tried the traffic sign recognition but it didn't seem to work, but I think there was another setting I forgot. But what I did notice is the speed symbol on the satnav main screen disappeared so backed out the changes.

I have had vcds for many years and managed satnav retrofit for a 2008 TTS but it seems things are getting harder to carry out as its all new tech.

Well I have got my dongle, enabled needle sweep with the built in app, also high beam assistant, no obvious signs its working, I was expecting to show the blue Auto highbeam when I push the stalk back and maybe have some extra menus in the MMI?

Ive now got the options in the MMI, so all is now well!

Reactions: Rob_F and Daggerit
Nope, I am weighing up whether to buy a "cheap" android device, and then buy the OBD11. Bought the Carista a few months ago, but VERY limited options for my 2018 Q5 (needle sweep and one or two others), they did warn me, but thought functionality would have been added by now, you may have more luck with your car, as dongle is only £15 or so from Amazon, and they will happily give you a unlimited pass for 90 days.

Amazon product

Isn't the cable better with a laptop to code cars upto 2018 it's 50£

Vcds VAG com
Is this the same as the VAG used to adjust the DRL's (post from Audizine "Nice! My buddy with a S7 was able to make his DRL's brighter, OMG! At 100%, it was so bright...he actually had to bring it down to 80%."?

These chaps from across the ditch certainly are into OBD's:-
https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/792746-OBDEleven-Mods-for-S4

Actually, to stop the "Soundaktor" (the fake exhaust noise maker located on the firewall near the nearside front strut brace) my stealer said to just unplug it.

Reactions: RS4B5
Yes it can do all that and whole heap of other stuff can't wait to get my hands on one

So dealers now being pretty hot on picking up mods even after put back to stock.

Anyone know if virtual cockpit functions like hba even if turned off leave a trace?

So dealers now being pretty hot on picking up mods even after put back to stock.

Anyone know if virtual cockpit functions like hba even if turned off leave a trace?
Have you evidence that dealerships are picking up on coding mods even when returned to stock?