OBDeleven engine code for S4 not recognised

pierreluigi88

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have any S4 owners with OBDeleven managed to get the engine code recognised? Mine's an MY17 Saloon and the service book and door jamb sticker both say "CWGD" but the app won't accept it.

I added the car to my garage using the VIN, which it has identified as a 2017 S4, and it has accepted the first few accessory codes I tried, just not the engine.

Any ideas?

Does it not pick it up when you do a scan? It wouldn't accept my 2.0tdi if I tried entering it manually, but it populated itself on the first scan of the modules.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Aah I see - I haven't even tried plugging it in yet. I thought it would be best to set it up first, then plug it in, in case it started doing things to the car.

I'll give that a go at lunchtime. Thank you!

Is there much in the way of 'one touch coding' available on the app yet for the B9? Might get one ordered today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there much in the way of 'one touch coding' available on the app yet for the B9? Might get one ordered today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can download the app for free, add your car and see what apps are available. There aren't that many yet though sadly.

Thank you ill give that a go later, is there a list of what codes people have successfully completed? is it easy? I'm a complete novice.