[Oct 18, 2015] Birmingham Audi (Solihull) Dealership Meet (Part of the Lister... (Birmingham)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Birmingham audi 2

Afternoon all. I have organised a dealership meet for the above dealership for you all to enjoy.
Firstly I want to thank The Lister Group for having us. Special thanks to Mark Rennie (Head of Marketing for the Lister Group) Special thanks also to Joe Tompkins (Head of Business at Birmingham Audi).

There will be a tour of the workshop with a master tech available to answer your questions. They will also make the Audi Lounge available for us where they have the Ipad configurator which is projected on to the wall. The oculus Rift will also be available for you to experience.

There will be cars available to test drive. These will be posted up nearer to the date along with your driving licence requirements. I will update this post as and when I have further details. Please rsvp in post above. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: voorhees, IceHanger, Clart and 5 others
I will be down for this too for sure.

Thanks @Sandra great work as usual.

Reactions: Sandra
Il be there hope they have some good cars
Lee can you rsvp on top of page. They have excellent cars. It just to early to list them as some may get sold and replaced with others. You wont be disappointed :) x

Reactions: jojo
Great planning, No GP that weekend so count me in.

Reactions: jojo and Sandra
Can you RSVP on top post please :) x

RSVP Sandra ???

What is it and how do I do it ? Lol
I'm on tapatalk so not a lot of options

Ive " liked " it if that helps

Last edited:
Reactions: A3-Lee
RSVP Sandra ???

What is it and how do I do it ? Lol
I'm on tapatalk so not a lot of options

Ive " liked " it if that helps
Scroll up to the top of page, if you on a mobile turn phone to landscape and you will see direction details there are three options , yes. No or maybe just check the yes box and that's you done ;) x

Thanks Sandra I will be there, great work as usual.

Reactions: Big Al, Sandra and jojo
As I live like 1.6 miles away from there, just round the corner from @jojo, it'd be rude not to turn up too! :racer:

However don't expect an Audi to arrive, as I have a Hyundai Coupe 2.7 V6 now, haha!

Many thanks @Sandra, get to meet you at long last too... :happy:

Reactions: Arrkon
Im there. This'll be my first audi meet so hopefully good fun on the day

I've also managed to pinch an asn banner from admin at AITP7. So we can publicise our presence haha..

Reactions: Sandra, Nilz and jojo
If you are attending this meet please use the RSVP to register. If you can't do that I need you to pm me your name as I'm need to give list to dealers so we can schedule test drives. Thank you

Reactions: Arrkon
Just RVSP'd for this event! Looking forward to it, and a big thanks to Sandra for arranging this.

Regards,

Lodhiz.

Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
I hope there's gonna be an RS 5 there to test drive :)

Reactions: Sandra
Does it work if I say I'm planning on buying and r8 v10+ haha

Reactions: Nilz
I'm guessing if anyone is free they can just turn up to have a look round and meet some people if they're not interested in test driving?

I'm guessing if anyone is free they can just turn up to have a look round and meet some people if they're not interested in test driving?
Would prefer that we know you coming for dealer to accommodate you Chris. They put extra staff on for events. It's a good few weeks away yet, :) x

Does it work if I say I'm planning on buying and r8 v10+ haha
Ah Rob, you make me smile. The R8 most likely be there. No more clues to cars for now.

As I live like 1.5 miles away from there, it'd be rude not to turn up! :D

Same, I'm about 3 miles up the road and it's my local dealer so suppose I'll pop along :)

Reactions: jojo
I see Tuffty has not RSVP'd...
Shame, I'd love to see his A2 everyone is talking about... :racer: